Community > Posts By > artykay

artykay's photo
Thu 01/14/21 05:28 PM
I recall a moment in 'Lord of the Dance', where a amazing cast member spoke of her experience as her role within the company. WOW! I just melted. I was blown away by her accent and articulation.

artykay's photo
Thu 01/14/21 04:57 PM
Hi there. I'm Australian. Maybe you might want to elaborate why you prefer Aussie?
Your pics and profile are otherwise, first class.
I wish you every success in your search. :four_leaf_clover:

artykay's photo
Thu 01/14/21 08:35 AM
You see? This is one of the reasons why I refuse to believe in God!:scream:
What sane guy would do this to his fellow bro's? :sob:

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 05:10 PM
I don't know if age has anything to do with it.
But yeah, it's pretty much normal. drinks
You gotta problem with that?

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 04:52 PM

DJT to his cultists :.." and today they announced that I am the only president EVER, to make it to TWO peaches, impeashers,... you know, whatever they call it. Sooo, I just prooved again, that I can get bigger numbers than any president before me. Yuuuge numbers, unbelievable tremendous numbers, the like of which has never ever been heard of in the entire history of the world! "

CULTISTS: go ballistic, loud screams and applause, frenetic chants of "4moorEars" and then tear off home in their unregistered pickup trucks to tell all their partners (cousins), the great news, that " Donnies'done it again, BIGLEE!"

You talking about half the country, or just the double of black men and women that voted for Trump from last election? Can you be more specific who you are trying to degrade?

You're pullen my chain now, right? :confused:

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 04:44 PM
Seriously, to hook up with women, and maybe leading to 'the one'.
Hookups turning out just fine. 'the one'? ,... not so much.
However, a great site to sCam BaIt from. As long as I can keep 'em busy, they're not ripping off some sad innocent! (not recommended for all - seek advice).

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 04:19 PM
DJT to his cultists :.." and today they announced that I am the only president EVER, to make it to TWO peaches, impeashers,... you know, whatever they call it. Sooo, I just prooved again, that I can get bigger numbers than any president before me. Yuuuge numbers, unbelievable tremendous numbers, the like of which has never ever been heard of in the entire history of the world! "

CULTISTS: go ballistic, loud screams and applause, frenetic chants of "4moorEars" and then tear off home in their unregistered pickup trucks to tell all their partners (cousins), the great news, that " Donnies'done it again, BIGLEE!"

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 03:07 PM
Constantinople.
If you like modern world shopping as in Singapore etc, why not try oldest world charm, mixed with chaos and mayhem personified.?

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 02:12 PM
Absolutely. I have and would again if the situation was right.
Firstly, Filipina women are in my eyes, up there with the most beautiful women on the planet. Their faith, attachment to family and their resolve for a dignified survival is quite astounding.
I met and dated a beautiful Filipina lady, while she was staying with family here in Melbourne Australia. Unfortunately, she had no choice but to return home. She begged me to go with her to experience her life surrounds, however the circumstances were not right for me at the time. I still kick myself.
I currently have a very close online 'thing' going with a stunning intelligent Filipina lady who has proven in every way that she is the 'real deal'. I hope to visit her when /if this covid situation allows.
Oh, and definitely YES! Be careful. Along with many other Countries, the Philippines is known for its high rate of scammers. You'll definitely know when you come across one. Otherwise, highly recommended.

artykay's photo
Wed 01/13/21 12:28 AM
No need to fry any more brain cells over this one my brother!
You WILL be told exactly what it is you need to understand
and how you will react.
All 'girls' (as referred to by your good self), were created with absolute
precision. Almost perfection.
Back in the day of no electronics, of course :
. No ON/OFF switch
. No Volume control
Still ; gotta love'em, yeah?

artykay's photo
Mon 01/11/21 12:09 PM
I've been divorced for over 7 years. Have to admit, felt somewhat lost for about a year. Then got back on the bike and haven't looked back. In fact, I prefer 'living' alone, but not 'being' alone.

artykay's photo
Sun 01/10/21 05:43 PM
Pictures? WOW! However, your main Pic appears blank(to me).? :confused:
You are Asian, from Nicosia,... Cyprus?
Maybe that may require an explanation.
You seem to have deep /alternative thoughts on 'love',as you have attempted to clarify here, but not in your profile.
Sometimes, extenuating circumstances do require explanation.
I wish you every success in your search.

artykay's photo
Sun 01/10/21 05:08 PM
Sometimes a picture tells a thousand words.
Yours certainly does.
Curiosity attracts.

artykay's photo
Fri 01/08/21 05:08 PM
I'm an Ozzie. AUSTRALIAN. So maybe I don't have a opinion that matters when it comes to U.S politics. However, we here, as staunch allies of the U.S.A, have seen the writing on the wall since the maniac TRUMP and his clan, invaded free America. In our conversations /debates over your historical dilemma, and obviously I can't speak for all Ozzies, it is most overwhelming that the 'system' that is so 'concrete and flawless', has been allowed to be infiltrated, without consequence, so far.
I, and those in my surrounds, and confidently gazzilions more throughout the free world, just 'hope' (not pray), that your recovery is swift and positive.

artykay's photo
Mon 01/04/21 09:15 PM
Okay, I'll try again.

1. I receive messages in my mailbox on Mingle2. As mentioned in my original post, the sender's contact details / photos are intact minus their 'personal and about' components.
2. I reply accordingly and mention / query why they haven't completed their profile and why they are asking me for information that is clearly in my Mingle2 profile.? And likewise, they query why I am asking the same question of them?
3. They reply (not isolated, but regular occurrence) that they are NOT Mingle2 members.
4. ALL barr one, so far, have stated that they are members of a dating site called DIA (Dating in Asia). Yes, this site exists and is quite huge.
5. All messaging back and forth with these specific contacts, is otherwise flawless.
6. I am going to sign up on DIA and try to verify (somehow) that this situation is in play. Problem is that on both Mingle2 AND DIA, members cannot be searched for, specifically. i.e.,no search facility by member name or number.
7. I'll keep you posted.

artykay's photo
Mon 01/04/21 09:37 AM
Have been a long time on and off user of Mingle2. Often, the contacts I make or receive have very limited information. e.g.:profiles are largely incomplete except for pictures, age, location.
These same contracts state that they cannot see my profile either, except for the information I mentioned above.
It turns out, that these contacts are not Mingle2 members? So far I have ascertained that my profile was sourced from DIA (DATING IN ASIA)?
Today another contact stated that she is a member of Aussie dating? I have messaged her back and awaiting her reply to determine exact details of Aussie dating?
It appears that by joining Mingle2, our profiles, albeit in basic forms, are also linked /shared somehow reciprocally with other sites.
Can someone please confirm this arrangement is in place and more specifically, which other Dating Sites are part of this sharing /linked network.

artykay's photo
Tue 03/03/20 09:19 AM
Hmmmmm.......... So how would you go about explaining 'bikini line waxing' to them there folks? :scream:

artykay's photo
Tue 02/18/20 11:04 PM
I won't say "thrive".
But for many guys, this all so typical scenario usually kicks in straight after the 'wedding cake'. :wedding:

artykay's photo
Sun 02/09/20 11:17 PM
For me, it's definitely her 'butt'! :dizzy_face:

artykay's photo
Thu 02/06/20 07:48 AM
Sh#t no........ I've forgotten her name!! :sob::scream: