Community > Posts By > Happiness4U2day

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:36 AM
To mean I agree with the true meaning which is Responsibility,loyalty, something planned that is not avoided.

There is more to this than that as most I find do not understand the concep of:
something that takes up time or energy, especially an obligation

This building of a relationship does do just that and I find it can be exhausting for only one side of the relationship dealing with all the responsibilities or one just being loyal.

Loyalty:devotion or dedication, e.g. to a cause, person, or relationship

In a relationship allthis must be considered and even in my own personal life with the Lord I can see where I can be out of guidance at time in keeping this true.

So what would be the best thing in a relationship to keep this going?flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 11:27 AM
brokenheart
I have been divorced twice last time nineteen years ago. Between first and second marriage nine years. I have basically been single and not in committed relationships. It takes two to make it work so I have devoted my life to the Lord so with these years I looked within and have grown into the woman I should be. I also never dated much because of the types I met were not doing well in life so I was more as a friend. Most of my relationships have been based upon a roommate situation. I never had children because of not having a committment and this is due to a lot of travel and enjoying myself in life period. I have had the same ups and downs as others, but mainly stay to myself. I watch others struggle with family, divorce, and so I always stayed around singles just for having fun from work and school. Most of my education in the past was self education. I have found interest again at the University. I deal with a lot of responsibility and always have with no outside help or very little.
Marriage was good for what it was and I still think how nice it would be to find someone mature who has the same ideals.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:12 AM
:heart: God is omnipresent so He stands more than in front of me He lives within. I make partial of my destiny in conversations within my soul and He directs my path.

no photo
Thu 07/08/10 09:08 AM
:heart: God is always standing in front of Me as I do not know where I am going. My destiny is partially made by me and blessed by Him...In fact He is not only every where, but He is within my heart.