Community > Posts By > Shaggy_

Shaggy_'s photo
Tue 11/22/11 11:55 PM
Awe what a bastard that's terrible hello.. Ull be welcome.here. so

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 03/18/11 10:59 AM

I haven't been able to even think to start a relationship for 3 years, there's nothing wrong with me, but I've been just used and seen the side of other situations with relationships and just don't have trust in anybody so I don't try to connect with many. I'm not one of them that just looks for sex, I actually want to know the person I end up playing around with first a bit. Seems like years past everyone just wanted some pleasure, and when they didn't get in contact with me for a while they moved on. Even friendships at that matter anymore, there nobody to trust nobody that can't just listen or tell someone whats goin on or why they feel the way they do. Anyone have a problem like mine? Not to just discuss problems but just need some advice again I guess...

You're still so young to give up on trusting anybody, let alone a future mate. What you experienced could be something that made you lose your trust to the person/s involved but surely not every body deserves to be mistrusted.

One reaps what what one sows...if one wants to always be cherished as a friend, one should cherish his/her friend by keeping constant contact. Real friends understand when a friend want solitude so they tend to provide space, not necessarily moving on with the friendship lost.

Hope you find back the trust you used to have for the people around you flowerforyou

I haven't given up, I feel misplaced, forgotten. I moved on and was set back into my old life as everyone else moved on in the same path they've been for years. One thing changed and they all just followed, lol I need a new group I guess.

Shaggy_'s photo
Thu 03/17/11 11:48 AM
haha, I meant on a brighter not other, and indeed this seems to be a good place to try an get my friendship skills lubricated sweetest

Shaggy_'s photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:41 AM

I'll tell you what happened to me -- On Feb. 2, 2009, I was involved in a serious car accident. All of my friends, everyone who I thought cared for me, just vanished after that. I had spent my life taking care of everyone else's problems; now the first time I needed some help in return, there was suddenly no one around.

I was forced to move a few times after that. As it stands, I have no family and no friends in real life. That probably sounds like a bad thing, but I'm not so sure. My experience with people has been that (present forum members excepted!) they just plain suck and aren't worth the time and effort of trying to deal with.

It's true that, on some level, I would like to have someone in my life. I don't NEED someone in my life. And I don't have any desire to waste a lot of time on fakes and users and liars and the ones who never did anything but try to change me. My conclusion is that people are more trouble than they're worth.

Lex,

I had a similar experience to yours but about 10 yrs prior to yours. I could not believe how so-called "friends" could vanish so quickly - my telephone that was always ringing...well I probably could have just disconnected it.

Then I met a man who gave me a chance at a job. (to whom BTW I will be forever grateful). I was a huge success! Yanno - first thing that happened was that a bunch of the old crew wanted the "scoop" and I got invitations to parties etc in the old hood. Did go? hell no. Not because I was bitter (which I'm sure was the accusation at the time) but because I just didn't want to. my life had changed so much in the intervening 5 or 6 years that I just wasn't the person they remembered. I found that scenario stressful for some reason.

Now it's been 10 yrs - I live in a new city and hold ill will to no one. I feel it is just that we grow & change so I have nothing in common with those old "friends" any more. But I would be friendly to them if I ran into them somewhere. I have also found that as the years have passed, I have managed to regain some of my faith in people. I have also become more realistic and lowered the bar some on my general expectations as well. well sorry for rambling...

But once anyone has experienced the kind of disillusionment you describe - it is a long uphill climb to trust again, I know.

Your situation sounds a bit like what I'm goin through and appreciate the effort in talking about it and honestly helping me think on another side of things a bit clearer, Lex as well.

Shaggy_'s photo
Thu 03/17/11 10:00 AM
Very true putting it in a way of a gamble, I've come from a dream come true snapped back into reality, where I seen everyone at before is still at the same point they're still stuck at. might also be time to find what bridges I don't need anymore.

Shaggy_'s photo
Thu 03/17/11 09:34 AM
I haven't been able to even think to start a relationship for 3 years, there's nothing wrong with me, but I've been just used and seen the side of other situations with relationships and just don't have trust in anybody so I don't try to connect with many. I'm not one of them that just looks for sex, I actually want to know the person I end up playing around with first a bit. Seems like years past everyone just wanted some pleasure, and when they didn't get in contact with me for a while they moved on. Even friendships at that matter anymore, there nobody to trust nobody that can't just listen or tell someone whats goin on or why they feel the way they do. Anyone have a problem like mine? Not to just discuss problems but just need some advice again I guess...

Shaggy_'s photo
Tue 11/23/10 02:15 PM
drinks

Shaggy_'s photo
Mon 11/15/10 12:39 PM
I need more music to straighten my rhymes this bird don't fly out from the sky, it flutters in the air till it starts to rise, then plummet to the ground before my eyes. taken out the cats as the seen me swipe by, as a little bird calls out and cries. The people in the street just stand and stare as the cat has its way like a millionaire.need a little work to walk on by but that story is brutal like your life and mine, but we'll just seem to cruise on my and make due with the time keep stackin that bread till I got gold that blinds. I'm not sitting on 20 I'm rollin on 50's, not money, aww hunnie, these rims a few millimeters high. I can jump like an athlete and crash and burn the same time, but I'm just a bass player passin online.

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:45 AM
A skin cap with dreams of being like hmlover, :p

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 09/03/10 10:40 AM

Unfortunately Linux is a great OS for those who want to learn more about Linux. It's not for the mainstream right now or for the foreseeable future. You can go through a lot of trouble sometimes just to set up simple things or get programs running correctly.

Really you just have to know what you are doing. If you don't know, its a good experience to contemplate with, but its not made to be simple as click click, I acn run any program. You can't be puter illiterate

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 08/27/10 08:05 AM

Rock n roll forever... i hate all the new r& b shi*

When Rap and R&b cane out it was good, but now, everyone that says they're R7B or hip hop, gets signed in the snap of the fingers cause they have one really good song, and after that its over played and the rest sounds like ****.

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:44 AM

Ugh. *Gurgle*
ummmmmmmmm........havin' a bad day, or wut?laugh

i am having a bad century hahahaha.

aww how can one with such cute eyes, and a face like that be having a bad century, no good in your millennium?

Shaggy_'s photo
Fri 08/20/10 09:24 AM

To be quite honest all you are going to get out of this post is a bunch of lonely old men (no offense) unless u r desperate.. thats what i got out of it.

Aww I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you, I hope for the best though.flowerforyou

Shaggy_'s photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:16 AM
the sun, cause when she wakes up the worlds day starts :p hehe

Shaggy_'s photo
Sun 08/15/10 11:52 PM
too bad its the sum of my life.

Shaggy_'s photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:29 AM

looking to find a altoona man or close to altoona,pa...

Not from altoona, but I like the turnpike through there, windy as well, and no lower than 40. Need to see whats going on over that way sometime.

Shaggy_'s photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:26 AM
Monroeville is pretty kick, always something going on around there.

Shaggy_'s photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:15 AM

push it.......STATIC-X:banana:

:banana:

Shaggy_'s photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:14 AM
Flogging Molly - swagger album <3

Shaggy_'s photo
Wed 08/11/10 10:08 AM
I wrote a poem after reading your post. reminded me of myself in both stand points. Your not alone Matt, but I understand a bit of your conflict. Just don't let it weigh you down inside, be faithful.

Previous 1 3 4