ironheadjim's photo
Sat 08/20/11 11:49 AM
Thanks Hawaii, will try it

ironheadjim's photo
Sat 08/20/11 11:47 AM
Edited by ironheadjim on Sat 08/20/11 11:48 AM

ironheadjim's photo
Fri 08/19/11 01:29 PM
I have a new computer and want to clean the screen, what is the best way to do this?

ironheadjim's photo
Mon 06/28/10 03:19 PM

hey yall its been a good long while since ive been around...~waves~...im gettin a little more free time lately as ive gotten settled into new orleans after relocating here from up north...my first extended stay here in was just post katrina...i was in the first wave of trucks allowed back into the city to open up the roads and rebuild the levy system...i saw alot of devestation and tragedy from that event...i moved here permenenatly 2 years ago to start a business...nothing ever quite goes as planned but things are going well and ive established myself well...i got a business going...just not quite the one i intended....now this oil spill thing...what a undescribable tragedy this is becoming as now peanut butter consistincey oil looms just off the shores of the wetlands...the damage to the ecosystem and a way of life for many people hangs in the balance...i dont believe most of us will outlive the effects of the damage especially since there is really no end in site...the burn zone looks very armegeddonish...its really heartbreaking to see the effects on the wild life and such...unfortunately im not in a position to be able to do anything in the current crisis but watch it evolve into what i believe is likely the biggest disaster that the planet has ever seen...what a mess...shweeeew...sorry for the ramble...its alot to watch unfold...we in the city of new orleans really arent affected by it much beyond the occassional smell of crude carried by the wind...wich says alot considering our distance in proximity to the well...i do know there is alot of people having upper respitory problems i could only guess alot of that may be from the pollutants going into the air from the hell fires...i just find the whole thing very heart sickening...and its not really affecting me beyond payin a little more for shrimp right now...i cant immagine what it must be like to be a fisherman whos life depended on the clean waters...and as bp stock nosedives i wonder at what point they go bankrupt and cant fund the clean up bill...i fear ultimately we will all pay the price as a country in a monetary sense...i also have a pending sense that the water and wetlands will just become a toxic wasteland...very often hurricanes are followed by various random fires...i wonder how a nice thin coat of oil on everything for 40 miles inland will react to a spark...scary to think of the volitilty factor...but it sure seems to be burnin good in the water...i think we all have something to fear in the concequences.

What, i'm suppose to read all that??????????????????? i'll wait

Wow too much effort to read a paragraph..........??
noway surprised sad2 spock

i can either think or read, but not both.:banana:

ironheadjim's photo
Mon 06/28/10 03:15 PM

Already dated a Brit. laugh

I'm surprised that no one has any actual suggestions.

Hey i tried, i was gonna suggest doing a floridaman, hint-hint-hint. :):):):):):):):)

ironheadjim's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:10 AM
Do an Englishman or Englishwoman :):):):):)

ironheadjim's photo
Mon 06/28/10 07:09 AM

hey yall its been a good long while since ive been around...~waves~...im gettin a little more free time lately as ive gotten settled into new orleans after relocating here from up north...my first extended stay here in was just post katrina...i was in the first wave of trucks allowed back into the city to open up the roads and rebuild the levy system...i saw alot of devestation and tragedy from that event...i moved here permenenatly 2 years ago to start a business...nothing ever quite goes as planned but things are going well and ive established myself well...i got a business going...just not quite the one i intended....now this oil spill thing...what a undescribable tragedy this is becoming as now peanut butter consistincey oil looms just off the shores of the wetlands...the damage to the ecosystem and a way of life for many people hangs in the balance...i dont believe most of us will outlive the effects of the damage especially since there is really no end in site...the burn zone looks very armegeddonish...its really heartbreaking to see the effects on the wild life and such...unfortunately im not in a position to be able to do anything in the current crisis but watch it evolve into what i believe is likely the biggest disaster that the planet has ever seen...what a mess...shweeeew...sorry for the ramble...its alot to watch unfold...we in the city of new orleans really arent affected by it much beyond the occassional smell of crude carried by the wind...wich says alot considering our distance in proximity to the well...i do know there is alot of people having upper respitory problems i could only guess alot of that may be from the pollutants going into the air from the hell fires...i just find the whole thing very heart sickening...and its not really affecting me beyond payin a little more for shrimp right now...i cant immagine what it must be like to be a fisherman whos life depended on the clean waters...and as bp stock nosedives i wonder at what point they go bankrupt and cant fund the clean up bill...i fear ultimately we will all pay the price as a country in a monetary sense...i also have a pending sense that the water and wetlands will just become a toxic wasteland...very often hurricanes are followed by various random fires...i wonder how a nice thin coat of oil on everything for 40 miles inland will react to a spark...scary to think of the volitilty factor...but it sure seems to be burnin good in the water...i think we all have something to fear in the concequences.

What, i'm suppose to read all that??????????????????? i'll wait

ironheadjim's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:09 PM
My Bad, didn't even know you left, sorry. rofl

ironheadjim's photo
Sun 03/21/10 05:41 AM
it's raining and nearing 70 here.

ironheadjim's photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:44 PM

No but have fun!

thanks

ironheadjim's photo
Tue 02/23/10 08:30 PM
do the Gasparilla race this weekend in Tampa, fla. ?

ironheadjim's photo
Thu 12/31/09 01:39 PM
i'll be at work around midnight, sad

ironheadjim's photo
Fri 12/25/09 08:50 AM

laugh Not me.. Bored silly thats why I'm in these forums...I might even have to get sassy here just for kicks and grins.laugh

bring the " sassy " on, let's see what ya got. :banana:

ironheadjim's photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:09 PM
home just chilling tonight?

ironheadjim's photo
Sat 12/19/09 05:23 PM

No but how'd you like it??

it was fantastic, had a lump in my throat the whole time and that usually only happens with cookies.

ironheadjim's photo
Sat 12/19/09 05:17 PM
the Susan Boyle story, has any one else seen it? :banana:

ironheadjim's photo
Thu 12/17/09 04:11 PM

No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

how long ya been waiting to work that one in, rofl

ironheadjim's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:02 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i see.

ironheadjim's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:58 PM
In the " Account " area there is a tab " who viewed me " click there and see what happens. It works for me, for all the good it's doing. frustrated

ironheadjim's photo
Sun 12/06/09 06:30 PM

What are you guys talking about? That was my last date...I think I had a little too much to drinkblushing

was she good, :banana:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25