Community > Posts By > catlv

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:53 AM
Alan Cumming = Josie and the *****cats = Tara something or other

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 07:49 AM
wow talk about opinionated. Can't get a word in eh?

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:31 AM
I can type with the bandaid on for now...it's wrapped kinda at the 2nd knuckle it doesn't hurt now but it probably will once the local wears off lol

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:29 AM
I started my Wednesday off rather auspiciously....got up early, took my dog for a run, came back, showered, got dressed for work - went into the kitchen to make my omelette. As I'm chopping vegetables I kinda blanked out - daydreaming I guess and didn't realize how deeply I cut myself until I realized my veges were covered in MY BLOOD. So after feeling rather nauseated at the sight, I called my neighbor and they immediately rushed me to the nearest ER. Thank God it was right up the road. So I have pain pills and a bandaid and a license to go home!!!! Good thing I'm a drummer and not a banjo player LOL

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 06:18 AM
Hmmmm talk about random

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:49 AM
2 vicodins and my blood would coagulate into ketchup....I'd be foaming at the mouth and swatting at imaginary flies Good luck!! Oh and I"M HERE - coffee please, lite creamer.

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 05:31 AM
I hate being naked....it's so personal reminds me of the story of my birth when my head came out I said, "yep I'm a girl now where's my own room?" (5 older brothers) and there was an audible GROAN amongst my siblings when my father announced my sex.

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 04:48 AM
Yes I have...he's my equal and surpasses my expectations in so many ways....I am truly enamored

no photo
Wed 07/18/07 04:47 AM
does the jail allow conjugal visits?

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 09:06 AM
I always cam IF THE OTHER PERSON HAS ONE AS WELL before I even think about calling....

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:34 AM
One thought - use call block if you're not sure....*67 on most phones that way you're not giving your name out if it's listed. Mine is automatically coming up that way so I don't worry about it too much - and maybe you might think that there's a deeper reason he's not wanting to talk to you on the phone or the idea hasn't crossed his mind - maybe he's a 13 year old boy from Receda or something. Not that Receda's bad, but some people online are idiots and like to do **** like that.....

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 08:25 AM
LMAO You guys are funny....

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 06:47 AM
and I'm over this conversation. I'm not arguing just expressing my opinion. If you don't like it - don't read it. If you don't like what I wear - don't look It's a very simple concept whether you make it all difficult or not. Leave me out!! I'm just addressing a topic that I thought was interesting enough to comment on.

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 06:33 AM
All I can say is if you don't like it don't look! If you take a look at ANY of my pictures - even those where it appears that I'm in "party" mode....I don't overdo, never have and never will. BUT if one day I feel like whoring it up that's my choice and whoever doesn't like it doesn't have to look, talk and they especially do not KNOW me. So - I just say do what you wanna do.

no photo
Tue 07/17/07 05:16 AM
I think it all depends on my mood - when I go out it's a little more When i'm going to church - it's minimal....If guy really cares how much makeup I do or don't wear - then he's got big issues. It's my face I should be able to do with it what I wish.

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:54 PM
I didn't know ladders breathe...is it a kind of snuffling sound? I think one tried to talk to me once.

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:51 PM
I give up....have fun everyone. flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker :cry:

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:49 PM
As silly as you guys appear....my problem is that I don't know anyone around HERE. *sigh* My pool has a slide lol and a sound system under the water (my bro's a poolman)

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 08:46 PM
I was kinda thinking about having a JSH pool party for the local people around here - just can't seem to find anyone around the tampa bay area. There's people in FLORIDA - but where are all the tampa bayer's?

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 06:10 PM
I have all these virus warnings and I'm not sure why or how I got these on here. I'm scanning for errors now but also there's some Security Toolbar 7.1 with a 4/10 security level and I can't get rid of it. Any suggestions?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18