Community > Posts By > irving1969

irving1969's photo
Sun 08/19/18 08:13 AM

Hmph...*I* said that last week...on a posting that has been deleted...the whole thing, for some reason

irving1969's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:58 AM
All of you who are replying to my response, I don't think you understood what Som said.....Som did not say anything about getting those scam/fake responses!....Som said that he wasn't getting ANY response!....I wasn't referring to the fake profiles that try to scam you out of sending money, or whatever.....I was referring to profiles who only has one beautiful looking picture, has very little to no information completed in their profile, who never shows any activity!......That's why my first comment I stated "It depends on who he's sending his messages to"......I totally understand that some real profiles will not bother to reply and ignore you, but some of these sites are known for creating "inactive" or "cupid" profiles!.....I hope I've explained myself

irving1969's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:25 AM

It depends on who you are sending your messages to!....There's a lot of fake profiles on these dating sites that will never respond to anyone!
Fake ones always respond. What are you talking about.

Very true, the fake ones always send a message pleading to be messaged back via e-mail.

irving1969's photo
Sun 08/12/18 11:00 AM
No they do not!.....Fake profiles, are profiles that only have a picture posted, but no other relevant information....There are dating sites out here that put up fake profiles, to make it look like more members on the site!.....That's what I am talking about!....You better research "Fake profiles on dating sites", since you don't know what I'm talking about!

irving1969's photo
Sun 08/12/18 10:58 AM

It depends on who you are sending your messages to!....There's a lot of fake profiles on these dating sites that will never respond to anyone!
Fake ones always respond. What are you talking about.

irving1969's photo
Sun 08/12/18 10:53 AM
Fake profiles, are profiles that only have a picture posted, but no other relevant information....There are dating sites out here that put up fake profiles, to make it look like more members on the site!.....That's what I am talking about!....You better research "Fake profiles on dating sites", since you don't know what I'm talking about!

irving1969's photo
Thu 08/02/18 08:37 AM