Community > Posts By > Ultra7

Ultra7's photo
Wed 12/06/17 06:38 PM
maybwecan
Thank you for your help

Ultra7's photo
Wed 12/06/17 06:35 PM
Hello everyone Im still new to dating sites. I am wondering if anyone can give me any succeful tips. I am willing to met and talk on this site

Ultra7's photo
Mon 12/04/17 06:42 PM
I am looking for a woman that I can meet up with and get to know. Maybe go on a date must be atleast 25 to 29. I prefer blonds, at least 5'4 (my hight) and are comfortable talking and hanging out with an Autistic person (Me). You can either find me on facebook under Curtis Deifer or email me at jgem739@gmail.com. I can not see you as a match cause i do not own a credit card. The two places I mentioned above are the best way of getting in contact with me.

Thank you

Ultra7's photo
Mon 12/04/17 06:28 PM
Hello due to the fact I cannot pay to see who I match with I am unsure how to find out if someone gets back to me. I am here to meet new friends, find a roommate and find someone that I can call my girl. Is anyone wanting to chat I'll be checking in everyday and before and after work.

thank to you all

Ultra7's photo
Sun 12/03/17 06:41 PM
I am trying to find woman that are the ages of 25 to 29 around the Collageville, Spring Mount, Scwhenksville, Pottstown, PA areas. There is no filter on this site for that. Also do you really need a credit card just to see the people that are matched with you. If not how do you do it without a credit card. I still new to online dating sites.

Ultra7's photo
Sun 12/03/17 06:33 PM
I have the same question