Community > Posts By > TTTexas

TTTexas's photo
Fri 10/01/10 07:14 PM
Anybody that votes for Obama or a Democrat is an idiot. Period.

TTTexas's photo
Fri 09/24/10 07:29 PM
Minnie the moocher. Freebies, freebies. I want free stuff. Call Obama you big cry baby. Get a job and work. Liberals. When are you going to understand? There is nothing in the world free. Somebody has to pay for it. Want a job , go to a poor person and see if they got one for you. Oh , wait, I think it's the wealthy that create jobs and MONEY , You dummy ! Spend your way to prosperity. You idiot ! What happens in your house when you keep spending money you don't have. Oh, go borrow it from the big ugly guy down the street, when you can't pay it back what is going to happen. That's what we're doing. Borrowing money from that big ugly country, China ! You dummies. Wake up. 30 trillion dollars into the Great Society and what has it got you. Drive by shootings, gang bangers, welfare mama's and children with no Daddy's. Yeah freebies. Libs. Idiots !

TTTexas's photo
Sat 09/11/10 09:18 PM
Get 'em Soufie. Start a list. TT/ Cedar Creek

TTTexas's photo
Sat 08/21/10 09:56 AM
Edited by TTTexas on Sat 08/21/10 09:57 AM
And you think when we call our congressman and complain this will make any ****ing difference. You really need to wake up. The aristocracy that most call congress; our representatives, ha ! don't give a rats *** about you. This government thing has gone way past ever hoping to change it with yours or my measley vote.

TTTexas's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:17 AM
Such Sarcasm Soufie ! She probably didn't even get it. T