Community > Posts By > Sexyred47

Sexyred47's photo
Sat 09/11/10 12:23 AM
Hi I am a bi women living near kelowna looking for a friend

Sexyred47's photo
Thu 08/26/10 11:57 PM

I am in my late 30's and looking for a serious relationship. I am new to this site so I was wondering how serious are women here in looking for a serious relationship? Can anybody share their experience here so far? Thanks. P.S. I live in Ottawa, Canada.

I am serious but all men want is on line sex, I would really like too meet someone in my area

Sexyred47's photo
Thu 08/19/10 10:54 PM
lady gaga bad romance

Sexyred47's photo
Thu 08/19/10 09:15 PM

Let me love you everyday,
Let me light your way.
Let me dance with you all
night,
I want you to know you are a beautiful sight.
Let me care for you when you are sick,
Out of everyone here its you I
pick.
Let me be your guiding light,
You will soar higher than a bird in flight.
If anything I want you to know,
That everyday our love will
grow.
Let me always be with you,
I promise you will never be
blue.
Let me be the blanket that keeps you warm,
Let me be your calm during the
storm.
Let me walk with you through
life,
Please wont you be my wife.
skull_65

wow that is absolutely beautiful

Sexyred47's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:53 AM

I saw this online today. It says it perfectly.....

1. You Get Off: He's confident in bed. He knows what he's doing ... and if he doesn't by then, well, then he's hopeless and you don't have to waste your time trying to teach him.

2. He Knows Cool Stuff You Never Heard Of: Generation gaps can be a good thing culture-wise. He can introduce you to music and movies that are totally awesome classics.

3. He's Super Supportive: He's got a career and is secure in his work life, so he’s totally supportive of your ambitions. And probs full of good advice! Not to mention the quarter-life crisis is kinda like the mid-life one.

4. Someone Has Already "Fixed Him Up": That relationship didn’t work out. And now you can reap the benefits of nice shoes and hand towels in the bathroom.

5. He Doesn't Stay Out Late: He might be a ladies' man, but after a certain age, he's not out on the prowl every night in da club lookin' for a fresh piece. He just wants to hang with you.

6. He Knows Himself: Nobody's perfect, and by now, he understands his main foibles. So, he can even communicate them to you to prevent friction.

7. You're The Pretty One: It's shallow, but it's always nice to feel extra sexy.
8. He Doesn't Want To Be Alone: He's already hit that point when men realize they don't want to be all by themselves. Even if they intend to stay confirmed bachelors, they still want company.

9. Salt N' Pepper Hair: So hot. Sure, not every middle-aged guy has got it, but it certainly ups your chances.

10. No More Going Dutch: There won’t be that awkward pause when the check comes; he'll always take it because a man of his years makes more money. You won't even feel the slightest bit guilty.

11. He Is Going To Be This Rad Forever: Some peeps just lose their lust for life at a certain age, but your dude has still got it! He can not only keep up with your young butt, but he piques your interest. You know for sure that time doesn't slow him down. He's always willing to try new things. He's not going to turn into some couch potato all of a sudden. In another 20 years, he’ll still be l-i-v-i-n'.

I agree whole heartedly

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:44 PM

Looking for a couple (yes 2 or 3) girlz to spoil

I am well off, I dont want to get married, I am just looking for sum fun girlz (18 - 30) to spend some time with.

Start with a dinner and shopping and see how it goes

I have a condo in LasVegas and will be looking for sum company to go with me in Sept

Very Generous
What about an older woman then 30 I would luv too be spoiled

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:40 PM

Why is it I'm always left holding the bag, and the bag is always empty?
Awww not nice lol

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:17 PM

I'm doin good!

You should jump into the forums...that's the place to chat and meet everyone

they are truly a great bunch of people!!!

how do u get too the forums

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 02:55 PM
looking for romance and fun in kelowna area. Anybody from that area

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 02:26 PM

well kinda hard when we are together all the time.. So I picked a fight to get some space for now.Until I can try figure it out. Didn't know what else to do

I was in her shoes one. She is onfused, she has feeling for u that she doesnt want too feel and doesnt know how too deal with them. I believe be patient with her but try too move on as hard as it may be too do but keep in ontat with her. I hope that makes sense too u. As the old saying goes "U dont know what u lost until its gone". Picking a fight isnt a solution but another part of the problem

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 02:18 PM

does anyone really read these?

Yes people do

Sexyred47's photo
Sat 07/24/10 12:57 AM

I've developed a greater 'sense of urgency' because of loss ... I no longer wait until the fictional 'tomorrow' or 'later' to do or say things to people I care about. They - or I - may not be here when that time comes. We aren't promised the next five minutes, let alone the next five years or the next five decades. Life is short, fast, and temporary - if you don't tell the people in your life how much they mean to you while you're lookin' at them thru those cute li'l eyes you were born with, you'll never tell 'em once those cute li'l eyes are closed permanently. As for love - if it's gone, it doesn't exist. I'll take it being present in my life even if it does sometimes cause temporary pain ... the up side makes it all worthwhile.
wow this made me cry

Sexyred47's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:59 AM
:smile:Hi Alex welcome hope u find what u r looking forhappy

Sexyred47's photo
Fri 07/23/10 12:24 AM

aha, because the right man for me doesn`t exist (it`s ok, I have done scientific research, so I am positive). Still, I am a happy individual happy

So true

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:53 PM
It would be nice too meeta man who isnt afraid too be soft. It just shows that u r confident in who u r

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:51 PM
I dont just hop into too bed with jsut anybody, but I seem too trust too much and believe in people that deserve too be believed in

Sexyred47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 10:41 AM
So true

Sexyred47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:23 PM

I'm interested in an interracial relationship! I can't seem to find any interest from the individuals that I contact! Am I on the wrong site?:smile:

Sexyred47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:11 PM
How does someone find someone who is a true romantic. No lieing about it just to get into your pants.

Sexyred47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 08:08 PM
Thank you for the complimentflowerforyou

Previous 1