Community > Posts By > Earth2Ella

Earth2Ella's photo
Sat 10/09/10 09:15 PM
Edited by Earth2Ella on Sat 10/09/10 09:17 PM

It's all the new rage!

Think about this though ...
Did you all have a txt msg relationship? was your relationship heavily based on texting more than anything?

Was it a short relationship, couple weeks? While still rude it might have been a lower blow to your feelings if it was still in the early stages.

Maybe they couldn't get a hold of you any other way?? Hey at least they broke it off and not left you with no word for them at all. Something is better than nothing chica!

plus -- left him with not hearing your response and maybe whining afterwards? he didn't have to do much explaining just could say see ya its over and badaboom

Earth2Ella's photo
Fri 10/08/10 08:51 PM
maybe broaden your horizon ;)

Earth2Ella's photo
Fri 10/08/10 08:50 PM
Yeah, they are like a needle in the haystack though... :/

Earth2Ella's photo
Fri 10/08/10 08:47 PM
touching

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:25 PM
noway Oh Good God! laugh

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:23 PM
Oh Tanya I am sorry to hear this..
I will send prayers out to her as well as the family..

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:19 PM

Oooo I am with Atlantis.. If I stood to collect one million gold coins I would do it. He hee

Dollar is really just like the funny money they give in strip clubs. Actually the "funny money" in the strip clubs worth more, because there is an interest charge on it if you buy it with a credit card.

Yeah.....uhh, I've heard all of this from someone, I personally never been in a strip club. :angel:
bigsmile

Righhhhhhht... Your horns are showing through that little angel face of yours...

Also consider that taking gold coins for stripping might require strippers to learn a new skill.

There is a certain "skill" that involves pinching up a dollar bill from a guy's face with a particular body part.
The gold coin may require a more experienced "pincher". Oh boy...now I'm in trouble. :angel:

Please do not think that only strippers can learn those "tricks" many of us females that do not strip know a thing or two as well..
WinkWink
bigsmile

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:18 PM
You still draw me in each time after all this time.. Ha ha..

Miss ya Jas

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:18 PM
You still draw me in each time after all this time.. Ha ha..

Miss ya Jas

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:16 PM
Hello and Welcome to Mingle2 Manda! flowerforyou

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:15 PM
Simple..

Good man

Bad boy

All in one

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:14 PM
:thumbsup: Earth to Ella :thumbsup:

or

Daddies Little Defect ohwell

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:12 PM

Oooo I am with Atlantis.. If I stood to collect one million gold coins I would do it. He hee

Dollar is really just like the funny money they give in strip clubs. Actually the "funny money" in the strip clubs worth more, because there is an interest charge on it if you buy it with a credit card.

Yeah.....uhh, I've heard all of this from someone, I personally never been in a strip club. :angel:
bigsmile

Righhhhhhht... Your horns are showing through that little angel face of yours...

Earth2Ella's photo
Thu 10/07/10 09:02 PM

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:58 PM

Love cannot be thought. It supposed to be a basic instinct. If someone don't know how, that's a big problem. That's almost to the point of need to start seeing a psychologist.

It is suppose to be yes... but those who grew up with a sadness of not knowing or seeing it suffer in their lives as adults not being able to be in healthy relation with others.

IMO anyhow :-/

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:55 PM

.....I think the rule for this sort of thing goes something like this: You will never actually receive a message from anyone you might be interested in. That's been my tale of woe, anyway.......

:laughing:
whoa
tears

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:53 PM

Are you a bath/shower before bed or shower in the morning person?

Both... Hot shower at night.. Cold one in the morning.. If I am too exhausted I at least wash my feet and face before hoping in.. then wash the sheets afterwards in the morning.. bigsmile

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:50 PM
Congratulations.. That is a true blessing top be thankful for! :)

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:49 PM
There are far too many women and men who are married and looking for something on the side.. I don't get it and I don't like it. If you aren't happy move on I say, but then I get this whole.. you don't get it you never been married and it's complicated thing with it.

I get mainly pervs wanting dirty stuff said or sent. If I wanted that I would... ahh nevermind.. Ha ha

Earth2Ella's photo
Wed 07/28/10 03:43 PM

Ya know....when it comes right down to it, I guess most people are not looking for love....they're looking for commitment.

Why to be so technical with the terms?

The 2 comes in hand in hand. You cannot be in love if you aren't committed. If you are committed, you must really like (love?) that person.

I don't agree.. Some people were never showed/taught how to truly love another... and respect them.. They might truly do but they do not know the proper way to show themselves or another.. being if it means commitment, or else wise.

Previous 1 3