Community > Posts By > saefcnysn

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 05/17/08 08:09 PM
ok so here is the deal. there is this guy that i have gone out on a few dates with back in january but nothing ever came from it. he is too busy and i was also extremely busy at the time. so i have not seen him since about febuaury up until last night. where i had another date that did not turn out well. it turns up we were both at the same bar. so i met up with him and his friends and spent the evening with them. i had a ton of fun and his friends really seemed to like me. even invited me to join them every friday from now on. my problem is that i really like this guy. but how do i tell him? or do i not? just sit back and let things happen? also does the size of the woman make a differnece to the guy? i am about the same height as him maybe a little bit taller and i am just larger in general. he works and well i dont lol. does that bother guys at all or does it just bother woman? help! i need advice!

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:50 PM
hey everyone! I am moving to milwaukee tomorrow and I am looking for some hang out friends. Hit me up if you are in the area!

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 05/08/08 08:01 PM
i would go to bed but that means i would be up early. and since i walked out of work i have no reason to get up early lol

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:59 PM
i am so bored!

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 07:18 PM
does anyone know if i can put a straight barbell through my nipple piercings? i have heard that if i originally had a hoop in them that i couldnt. has anyone else?

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:20 PM
does anyone know of a good place in the kenosha are to get body jewelry?

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:29 PM

party is going to be the night i move in! everyone can help me unpack then help me get drunk!
can I be your first romantic session in your new apartment

sorry but i dont think my boy friend would appreciate that very much. :) im sure he wont mind if you joined though. :-P

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:18 PM
party is going to be the night i move in! everyone can help me unpack then help me get drunk!

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:10 PM
I just found out today that I am going to be moving into my very first apartment with in two months! I am so excited!!!! ahh!!!

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:44 PM

I like it flowerforyou
What do you think of my new default picture?

Not too shabby :)

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 04/03/08 06:42 PM
what does everyone think of my new default picture?

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:40 PM
hands

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/24/08 06:03 PM

Does anyone have profiles on Plenty of fish? What do you think of that site? I think I like this one better

yea pof is a good site. its actually where i met my ex. just be weary. alot of people on there are really weird. worse than here! lol

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/24/08 05:54 PM
Im currently dying my hair blonde! I am so scared! Who else dyes their hair crazy colors and has no idea why? I need to know im not alone lol

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:34 AM

i'd say anitbacterial soap, then maybe a little alcohol

No way, not alcohol!!!!

I used to work at a tattoo/piercing shop. Alcohol and peroxide are a HUGE no no.noway noway

Please just go see your piercer. There is no need in posting topics on this infected piercing. The only person that knows best is the professional!!!huh

oh yea i know better than to use alcohol. and yea im trying to see my piercer but i cant until tuesday. :( last night we had a huge snow storm and today through monday they are closed for easter which i find a little strange but hey. and ive been doing the sea salt and everything that ive been supposed to do but my friend once had a piercer who told her to use aspirin on a q tip. so i figured what the hell anything to kill the pain at this point. but thank you for your help.

saefcnysn's photo
Sat 03/22/08 06:01 AM
was wondering if anyone else has heard about putting aspirin on piercings? i have a friend that has crushed aspirin up then dissolved it in water and then used a q tip to put it on her piercing. she said it was great. does anyone know if this is safe with a nipple piercing?

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:01 PM

Before it gets worse, I'd go to your piercer and have him clean them. They have special cleaners, and it should heal about another week after that. But you have to get them seen. Have you been playing with them? That can cause irritation.

thanks for you help. i just shot her an email. hopefully she will get back to me soon. i will probably head up there tomorrow sometime. not going to be able to make it tonight which sucks for me i guess. but thanks a ton!

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:52 PM

ok so i have had my nipples pierced for about 4 weeks now/ one is perfectly healed with no problem. but the other one i am starting to have a really hard time with. ive been doing everything that i have been told. using sea salt water and saline solution. the whole nine yards. does anyone know what to do? i cant find anything on google that i havent tried yet lol besides seeing the doctor of course

try going to your piercer, and have him take it out and clean itWhat does it look like if i may ask?

its only a little red right now. not really swollen. it was more of a purple and warm so i know for sure its infected. luckily it didnt take long for me to get rid of those symptoms but the pain is worse than actually getting them done!

saefcnysn's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:48 PM
ok so i have had my nipples pierced for about 4 weeks now/ one is perfectly healed with no problem. but the other one i am starting to have a really hard time with. ive been doing everything that i have been told. using sea salt water and saline solution. the whole nine yards. does anyone know what to do? i cant find anything on google that i havent tried yet lol besides seeing the doctor of course

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/17/08 06:03 PM
thanks everyone for your help! just ran and got garlic. hope it works. if not ill try everyone elses advice. thanks again!