Community > Posts By > saefcnysn

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:19 PM
well i guess its a good thing i have a boy friend and am not using this sites for dates. :) but thanks for the advice

ewwnoway
do u plant with ur feet alot?
the only advice I can give u is uh...maybe u dont wanna put that on a dating site...

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:12 PM
i try not to think :D

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:11 PM

Razor blade?

tried that first actually lol

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/17/08 05:10 PM
i have a planters wart on my foot that i just cant get rid of. ive tried dr scholls crap. does anyone know a home remedy that actually works?

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:56 PM

i just looked over and my weiner dog/mini-schaunzer mix just chewed the stuffing out of the comforter, off my bed. what to do?

beat him

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:46 PM

no they arent totally healed yet :( its only been about three weeks since i had them done...so im figuring mayish i will go and get my nose. then after that ill be done unless i decide to do my ear a little more. and yea they are very addicting. i left the piercer wanting more. too bad there isnt really any other place that im willing to pierce that i can hide lol
You'd look REALLY great with your nose done. I think that would look AWESOME on you!!! DEFINITELY!! My nose is done too. I've got a hoop in mine...:wink:

yea see i think i would have to go with a stud. i dont think i pull off a hoop. im just afraid of the scar its going to leave when i take it out. but i guess that my body is the story of my life and i better make it one hell of a book

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:40 PM
no they arent totally healed yet :( its only been about three weeks since i had them done...so im figuring mayish i will go and get my nose. then after that ill be done unless i decide to do my ear a little more. and yea they are very addicting. i left the piercer wanting more. too bad there isnt really any other place that im willing to pierce that i can hide lol

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/16/08 06:31 PM
I am about to down some nyquil to insure a good nights rest! then before i pass out into coma I have to find my irish beads. my new tshirt isn't green and i need to make sure i am not going to get pinched tomorrow. :)

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/16/08 01:29 PM
this weekend has been so great! I haven't felt this good in a really long time! Last night I met up with the guy I have been dating and he said some of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. Plus he told me that he would take mt o the home opener at Wrigley Field! How can it get better? :::sigh::: :)

how has everyone elses weekend been? anyone else going to wrigley for the opener?

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 03/13/08 09:21 PM
i have been asking myself the same thing!!!

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:57 PM

well i have shared beds with both. but i am only having sex with one. and he is the guy that i have been dating since november. and i really dont know what they would think if i was sleeping with someone else. the guy i havent slept with yet knows i am with someone else and it doesnt bother him. and the other guy i am with doesnt really like to talk about us. or anything that might have to do with us. so i think that he is just into me for sex. and honestly, i would hate it to find out one of them was sleeping with someone else with out telling me. but if we were not exclusive to one and other its not really my place to tell him he cant be with anyone else. like the guy i havent slept with is sleeping with someone else...so yea. its all a big mess. ugh. im really bad with this whole thing with guys.

Umm....I'm sorry, but if someone I'm sleeping with decided to sleep with other people, it IS my business and they damn well better tell me. It doesn't matter if you're exclusively dating or not. There's still trust that goes into having sex with someone. Like not getting an STD and if he, or she, is throwing their junk around willy nilly your odds are going to go up a lot higher.

well i would tell him for sure. that is his right to know. im just saying that i really dont think he will care.

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:40 PM
well i have shared beds with both. but i am only having sex with one. and he is the guy that i have been dating since november. and i really dont know what they would think if i was sleeping with someone else. the guy i havent slept with yet knows i am with someone else and it doesnt bother him. and the other guy i am with doesnt really like to talk about us. or anything that might have to do with us. so i think that he is just into me for sex. and honestly, i would hate it to find out one of them was sleeping with someone else with out telling me. but if we were not exclusive to one and other its not really my place to tell him he cant be with anyone else. like the guy i havent slept with is sleeping with someone else...so yea. its all a big mess. ugh. im really bad with this whole thing with guys.

saefcnysn's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:27 PM
is it bad to sleep with both people that i am dating?

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:55 PM
nah just when i cant sleep well. or when i have a big day ahead of me...so yea guess i do :)

saefcnysn's photo
Thu 03/06/08 05:51 PM
Ny big ****ing Quil!!! anyone love this stuff as much as me

saefcnysn's photo
Wed 03/05/08 07:33 PM
that was one of my fav's as a kid!!!

saefcnysn's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:17 PM
ok how about just weed?

saefcnysn's photo
Tue 03/04/08 06:16 PM
...of drugs? good or bad? or do you just not care?

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/03/08 06:57 PM
guess im a show off

saefcnysn's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:40 PM
i added new pictures to my profile. what does everyone think?