Community > Posts By > glr3404

glr3404's photo
Tue 08/11/09 01:54 PM
wait until he is not home and ask her if you might try. tell her what could it hurt.....

glr3404's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:08 AM
I pray every day that this problem is resolved. I pray for your health and well being. I do what I can to ensure your comfort will continue to pray for your recovery every day. I love you my husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glr3404's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:36 AM
I have wedding pictures posted as well so to all of our friends, feel free to look at our pictures together and read our profiles to see what we mean!,,,, thanks to all

glr3404's photo
Sat 12/08/07 09:04 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: My gorgeous husband;

God has blessed me with the love of a "Good MAn" you are so much more than I ever thought I could ever deserve. My heart spills over with pride for you, and I AM SO PROUD TO BE YOUR WIFE I want the whole world to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM MRS. KEVIN BAKER. THE GOOD IN LIFE HAS BLESSED ME!!!!!!

Kevin;

I will hold your hand, touch your face, take away your pain, smile everyday with the pride of being your wife. For you are my true love, my blessing of life, YOU ARE THE MAN!(my man) And the whole world will know how blessed we are and how proud I am to CALL YOU MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

glr3404's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:48 AM
Mon 12/03/07 11:46 AM
I was blessed with (the prevervbial nice guy that every woman says she wanys but never treates right) My Good Guy and I were married just two days ago. I met him here un JSH and I will tell you. A woman has to be at a point in her life where she is willing to give herself 100% to someone and that is when she will make the sacrifices, give the love, and protect her heart and love her man like she has loved no other. And I guarantee you that she will have the love of the GOOD GUY and will be the luckiest woman in the whole world...........

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love love

my daleray is a "nice Guy" "GOOD GUY" and believe me ladies he is the man of every dream I have ever had. He is he answer to every prayer and I am truly..."THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD"

glr3404's photo
Mon 12/03/07 11:46 AM
I was blessed with (the prevervbial nice guy that every woman says she wanys but never treates right) My Good Guy and I were married just two days ago. I met him here un JSH and I will tell you. A woman has to be at a point in her life where she is willing to give herself 100% to someone and that is when she will make the sacrifices, give the love, and protect her heart and love her man like she has loved no other. And I guarantee you that she will have the love of the GOOD GUY and will be the luckiest woman in the whole world...........

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

my daleray is a "nice Guy" "GOOD GUY" and believe me ladies he is the man of every dream I have ever had. He is he answer to every prayer and I am truly..."THE LUCKIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD"

glr3404's photo
Sun 12/02/07 10:49 PM
Dif, Yes Daleray Shrek.......

Thank you sweetheart. You are so right the nice guys are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love

glr3404's photo
Sun 12/02/07 09:46 PM
It is official friends. Shrek and Fiona(also known as Kevin and Greta) are now Mr. And Mrs. Baker.......

Friday November 30, 2007 at 845 PM in the the city of Portland in the great state of Oregon, Kevin and his Beloved Greta exchanged vows and are now husband and wife...

Pictures will follow soon... Thank you everyone for all of your love ans wishes.....

Shrek(KEvin) and Fiona(Greta)

glr3404's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:03 PM
As a survivor, I would definitely come to her aid without question......

glr3404's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:57 AM
All is well with us thanks for your thoughts. Kevin is doing well, and working hard, and doing well. I only just talked with him this morning he called to wish happy thanksgiving. He is such a thoughtful and loving man.

8 more days and we will be married.. I was sitting down doing some writing (I actually have written our wedding ceremony-He loved it)and it flashed that I will be getting married next week and got really teary eyed. I will pass on your good words and will make sure that I post pictures of that weekend.....

glr3404's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:10 AM
Weedding date has been set for Shrek and Fiona. November 30,2007 9pm. In the beautiful city of Portland Oregon....

Thank you to Just say hi for this love of my life.

Thank you to Shrek for loving me.

Thank you to all the wonderful friends that we have here....

glr3404's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:57 PM
Plans are being made and rings have been bought for a Spring Break wedding.....

Thank you to all for all your love and blessings.

Thank you to JSH for everything that you have given to so many.

I will make sure to keep everyone in our circle of friends updated and be assured that I will post wedding pictures after the wedding as well......

glr3404(Fiona) Daleray1606(shrek)
GRETA Kevin

glr3404's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:46 PM
JSH yet again makes another match. hope to hear more about the good news. as for Daleray and myself, date is set for the first week of April.......

Good luck bry

glr3404's photo
Tue 10/23/07 03:40 PM
good luck to you two. The date has been set for our (daleray and mine) wedding we are on for the first week of April.....

We will be giving more details as they become available.

glr3404's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:16 PM
Thank you artcat; Daleray is the most perfect man for me in so many ways..... But the most important is that his heart melted mine, so now they are one. I love this man there is no doubt. He is my soul, God has blessed me with my perfect "other half" I have dreamed of him (you know we all dream of that perfect man)in my heart all of my life. I have found the one tht GOD created for me and I know that my soul will always be complete with him in my life. He touches my heart in ways no words can describe, he voice lifts my heart and spirit and I know that I am truly whole. God has blessed me and I do hope that everyone finds the one that touches their heart and soul as I have found with my love Daleray. He is absolutely gorgeous........when he smiles it is like the sun comes out..... Thank you everyone I pray everyday that y'all find love like we have....glr

glr3404's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:46 PM
bonnie your man live in Drag queen city, he should have no problem at all finding those purple shoes....

thanks for everyone's support. Look for postings of the ring... It is gorgeous!!!! absolutely gorgeous just like my Daleray!!!!!!!

glr3404's photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:53 AM
Good luck and GOD BLESS! I understand and totally agree as I also found my love here as well. GOD meant him for me as GOD meant your love for you.....

glr3404's photo
Sun 10/14/07 05:12 PM
I want you to realize that I am willing to profess my love to you where everyone can see it. I want you to know that I adore you, cherish you, and I love you. I want to thank you for all that you and I have shared together. I also want you to realize that I pray to God every day and ask him that he allow us to spend eternity together. I love you so very much and there is nothing that I have ever wanted more. I want to love you for forever; I want to raise a family with you; I want to grow old with you.

glr3404's photo
Sun 10/14/07 04:48 PM
Y'all are too funny. *Jesus thank you (from Bonnie and myself) for the blessings that you have given, And I ask that you hold us in your heart and hands as we live your word and experience life here on earth blessed with the ones that you have chosen for us....AMEN!.

glr3404's photo
Sun 10/14/07 09:31 AM
first week of april in lacey washington

Previous 1