Community > Posts By > DancerOnTheWynd

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:29 PM
Yes it does sound familiar Get2 lol...Its not always the guys I'm looking at but also the guys that are looking at me!! lol

Si sono italiana...I'm actually sicialiana, napolitana e' calabrese.

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 01:10 PM
Aww thanks...I wasn't planning on it...

I'm just frustrated....The other day this jerk was hanging out the window of an 18 wheeler just staring at my chest while I'm driving on the highway....yet I can't even get one decent guy my age to just hang out with me on a Friday night...how does that balance out??

And before anyone says maybe its not how you look...It's never been about my looks before..I've had long term relationships and I've never had a problem making friends...

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:30 PM
live in Nassau but go to school in the Bronx...

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:27 PM
Get2...maybe your just lookin at the wrong women...

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:25 PM
So girls...you know when your walkin down the street in the city and all you hear are the catcalls from all the jerks with their guys but where are the real men in New York?? Why can't a girl find a date from a cool great guy that isn't just in it for the great ass u have??? I can't count the amount of times I've met a guy who would rather jerk off to my pic than take me out on a date...I don't even know if I remember what a date is...please respond if u feel the same way....

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:12 PM
wow.....i have goosebumps after reading this...

DancerOnTheWynd's photo
Sun 09/16/07 11:20 AM
Hey...I'm Christina. I live on Long Island, but I'm currently going to school in the Bronx. Look me up and we can start talking!!!