Community > Posts By > jag47

jag47's photo
Sun 01/16/11 08:12 PM
hmmm... i ponder the same thing lol
i dont feel like i fit in now a days either, and im only 21 :/
it seems like everyone is to wrapped around themselves and what they want to look outside themselves from time to time. i dont know, it really frustrates me sometimes, thinking that what i have to offer is exactly what women are looking for but they would rather not have it... just for selfish and egocentric reasons... dont know what is wrong with the world now a days...

jag47's photo
Wed 01/05/11 11:35 PM
wow... thanks alot guys!

so im pretty much doing everything right so far lol.... just gotta work on the kinks, thanks for the info!

jag47's photo
Wed 01/05/11 07:18 PM
in first impressions? on a date? in a relationship?

jag47's photo
Wed 01/05/11 06:22 PM
any cute girls from amarillo???

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 08:43 PM
thank you!

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 08:10 PM
wow... i think hectic was an understatement lol jk
i just got a job as a waiter.... i followed around this waitress that was training me... it was boring! i learned alot tho, dont get me wrong lol

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 08:05 PM
hmmm... mine would say "kisses, $1.00"
then i would hand out a hershey's kiss lol

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 07:43 PM
lol i wish i could have slept half of it... just started a new job though... i will wake up early every morning... if i get paid to do it so, i guess its cool lol

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 07:42 PM
oh yeah, what all did you do today?

jag47's photo
Tue 01/04/11 07:03 PM
whats up everyone, another boring day.... how was urs?

jag47's photo
Fri 07/30/10 01:05 PM
nah lol... im looking for people i can hang out with. doesnt have to be about sex,we can just hang out, go to the movies or go out to eat lol, but if it leads to something else, then we will see from there...

jag47's photo
Wed 07/28/10 04:44 PM
like the title says, i think i gave the wrong impression.... im just here to have a good time, meet new n potential relationships, and yeah maybe some romantic encounters, but even then, i still think that fun should be on top of the list when you join these kind of communities. i think that when people have fun together, true colors come out and we can relate on a whole 'nother level... likes and dislikes come out easier and we can have a few laughs while were at it!
anyway... if you girls are interested in talking to me. please dont be shy to... especially if your from amarillo tx.... im here too lol

jag47's photo
Tue 07/27/10 11:50 AM
hey girls, i guess im the new guy lol. uh, i just signed up today and i think that this is going to be alot of fun! meeting new people and hopefully starting a friendship that will eventually lead into something beautiful! well i guess im just trying to put myself out there for the girl of my dreams to give me a chance lol. hit me up and let me know something about you!

-love,
Johnathan