Community > Posts By > IAMISTHIS

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:59 PM

:angel: god is Sisters for the Brotherspitchfork

pitchfork god is Brothers for the Sisters:angel:

Where would you get this from? This is certainly not biblical because in the bible God tells us to call him our Father in heaven. IIRC not even Jesus ever told his disciples to think of him as their brother, but such other things as Lord, Saviour, Teacher, Friend. Jesus is also known as our "kinsman-redeemer" but this does not mean he is brother to everyone, but it emphasises that he took on the form of a human, born from a woman even, so that he could be the redeemer of all mankind.
I didn't say anything about bible if you want too get real with words Forth ya'll I just said god.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:39 PM

God is a He, with capital H, not small. He is not a human and would have no reason for a biological reproductive description.

Hebrew had no neutral gender, so everything had the male or female(like Spanish) and God was referred to as He.

It was the design that the male(he) be the family head, and He(God) is the head of all things.

So, in terms of Hebrew language and gender roles, God is HE
a she referred He as God

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:29 PM

God is a He, with capital H, not small. He is not a human and would have no reason for a biological reproductive description.

Hebrew had no neutral gender, so everything had the male or female(like Spanish) and God was referred to as He.

It was the design that the male(he) be the family head, and He(God) is the head of all things.

I think yours is the most sensible and comprehensive answer.
The clincher of course is that God is not a material being but a spiritual being, and so biological reproduction (and with it, gender) don't apply to God.

It may be possible to determine if God is more masculine or feminine in his/her mental make up, but since he/she is the source of both Adam's and Eve's distinct ways of thinking and feeling, and they were both made in God's image, God must have both masculine and feminine traits to his/her personality.
(Ok, I'm going to stop using his/her in relation to God, because that just feels weird. But then, even contemplating the gender of God seems to me like a weird thing to do.)
Horus The Hawk

IAMISTHIS's photo
Mon 01/15/18 08:27 PM

Horus

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 05:12 PM

I think this guy is channeling a brain dead Bob Marley!!! Hey buddy, YOU dont have to smoke the Whole bag, Chico!!!
I ran out before I went to church today ,drinks rofl because you went from Charles Bronson to you with sun glasses looking kinda mad then you put one with hair looking like a teddy bear ,I thought to myselfthink this guy looks mad as Hail stones then I turn the page ,to expect the mad one and I start rofl drinks drinks the teddy bear with clear glasses

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 04:47 PM

Not sure why you say you don't wanna make it political when that's all it is... The earth was once a giant snowball, and once a desert...climate change has been happening since the earth formed, and will continue to do so until the atmosphere is gone... But the liberals tell you it's all your fault, and should pay money for it...
are planet did not have ice on it no where on Mother Earth ,it was a water World before the "Electric Bar Magnetic Field" that is not our earth's
Natural Magnetic Field your right it don't have anything to do with the tilt we have on Our Mother Earth's but also what your talking about has nothing to do with the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field",I understand our Magnetic Field.
Frist the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field" is different than the Magnetic Field.The Bar electric magnetic was PUT on OUR MOTHER TO DRY UP ALL THE WATER TO GET THE NATURAL RESOURCES THAT IS ON OUR Mother Earth.The Bar magnetic is NOT A NATURAL FORM OF NATURE NO WAY ,SHAPE IN FORM It's IDOLATRY
it make the earth field go differ from the natural nature against our earth's natural magnetic field.surprised

YOU PAY A PSYCHIC TO TELL YOUR FUTURE DON'T ,DON'T PAY THEM ANYMOREofftopic slaphead
. You should read a real science book, you have no idea what you're babbling about...

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 04:14 PM
Edited by IAMISTHIS on Sun 01/14/18 04:24 PM
they started the cross we know today in churches form of religion way before the bible was written for those who just PROCLAIM god.
churches didn't get different until about the 11-13 century until K.J.V. of the Holy Bible.tears drinks rofl surprised waving
The Satanic Statues after have hidden there information when they worshiped the blood out loud then we got on too them about it an they stopped and I be darn the churches started making the blood work real with the Remembrance of the shed of our Brother Christ blood that was spilled on the cross by ROME

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 03:56 PM

Oh yea, that reminds me....Kids DON'T smoke crack. Also, post in general section...this weird stoner just messed up the paranormal section..
HOUSE<----rofl offtopic T.U.W. RA MOMMA'S RAaa'sglasses I'm not allow to wear them guess who are you may /mightdrinks rofl waving

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 03:47 PM

Oh yea, that reminds me....Kids DON'T smoke crack. Also, post in general section...this weird stoner just messed up the paranormal section..
T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L.S. KIDS ,I don't take meds. soodrinks
rofl you like Charles Bronson:angel: drinks pitchfork frustrated

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 01:51 PM

your hat your pic. is FAKE THAT NOT CRACK.THAT AJAR ,YOUR UNDERSTANDING HOW YOU ARE FAKE,robxbox73frustrated pitchfork drinks rofl

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sun 01/14/18 01:40 PM
Do you think just a few (3) people person humane beings can control U.S.A. weather without drinks offtopic using H.A.R.P.A. weather system? and could they get in trouble if they thought it was happening.pitchfork :angel:

CATCH THEM IF YOU rofl drinks CAN

"HAIL'IN & T.H.E.V.I.L. W.A.R.D.S. WITH SEVEN PLUS T.U.W. & FIVE PLUS FOR"
---------------------->Weather you like it or Not<------------------------
---------------------------->It's Happening<-----------------------------
drinks rofl explode drinker with others non-Belief in another FAITH

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 05:20 AM
Edited by IAMISTHIS on Sat 01/13/18 05:22 AM

----------->HOUSE,----->IAMISTHIS AN THEEOSIS<-----AT THIS SITE,
I go to church every week an hear the preacher and all the churches say that the Blood still work.
If our Flesh ,Blood, and body is one parts in the same
------->Why in our BIBLE from 1952-1997 ,it states in the bible I read N.A.S.B. HOLY BIBLE ,ISNB# 913 978-1-885217-95-0,
(1 Corinthians 15:50)
50-Now I say this,brethren,that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

If us Human & Humane Beings are is nothing else ,but FLESH/BLOOD,
How do the BLOOD still WORK? and we can't inherit the KINGDOM of God.

I AM I.S. T.H.I.S. T.H.E.E.D.E.V.I.L.S. KIDS---->HOUSE,W'I ARE E.V.I.L. DEWING GOOD MAD, pitchfork drinks rofl

SUBJECT TO:" LET STOP BEING SILENT YA'LL"

Theology Original Language came from the oldest manuscripts of Mideval called The Devil's Book(GIJA CODEX)there was two pages that was not in that codex that is in all Christianity Bibles those pages are "The Acts"
and "Revelation" 25 books of The New Testament not 27.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 04:37 AM
A JESUIT CHURCH IS a image that is given to you it also stops you from your self CREATIVITY resourcefulness here in the U.S.A. the society else where I can't comment about but U.S.A. I did.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 04:26 AM
god is being SELF,BEINGS

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 04:24 AM
I would want too know more about what is going on to see with a sight instead of reading how I would feel too buy in something that say:
FREE,free can be anything of any subject without $---my soul is free,my air we have in our lungs is FREE.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 04:17 AM
:angel: god is Sisters for the Brotherspitchfork

pitchfork god is Brothers for the Sisters:angel:

IAMISTHIS's photo
Sat 01/13/18 03:45 AM

Not sure why you say you don't wanna make it political when that's all it is... The earth was once a giant snowball, and once a desert...climate change has been happening since the earth formed, and will continue to do so until the atmosphere is gone... But the liberals tell you it's all your fault, and should pay money for it...
are planet did not have ice on it no where on Mother Earth ,it was a water World before the "Electric Bar Magnetic Field" that is not our earth's
Natural Magnetic Field your right it don't have anything to do with the tilt we have on Our Mother Earth's but also what your talking about has nothing to do with the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field",I understand our Magnetic Field.
Frist the "Bar Electric Magnetic Field" is different than the Magnetic Field.The Bar electric magnetic was PUT on OUR MOTHER TO DRY UP ALL THE WATER TO GET THE NATURAL RESOURCES THAT IS ON OUR Mother Earth.The Bar magnetic is NOT A NATURAL FORM OF NATURE NO WAY ,SHAPE IN FORM It's IDOLATRY
it make the earth field go differ from the natural nature against our earth's natural magnetic field.surprised

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 01/12/18 02:47 PM

No such creature.Big foot could have taken a selfie by now.bigsmile
I got a size 13rofl :angel: drinks pitchfork

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 01/12/18 02:29 PM

Yes I would.
If you find a way you can get it to you and are 21 and over you can get it for free only thing is the post man won't get it to you because they now who I am and know what I do so that part is out altogether I will not e-mail it to ya.
It will take about 3yrs. to become who you may or may not be( exist)nowdrinker :thumbsup:

Now that you said it I will, haha.
I need that, and it gives me chills to think about. Also, I like these perspectives.
you call it how it will get to ya.I'm workin on getting a scanner

IAMISTHIS's photo
Fri 01/12/18 06:36 AM

because we stole the pole position the equator is NO longer where it was in the middle.
It's called client change not climate change.
we are going into True North & South Positionpitchfork :angel: rofl
the earth's deviation or tilt was 23.5 degrees that makes up our pole
position axis the polar shift that took off the electric bar magnetic field due to our earth's climate change earth is on four circles.
arctic north circle,tropic of cancer,tropic of Capricorn,antarctic south circle.Also we had the middle equatorial position that part is all the way gone since 2010