Community > Posts By > IAMISTHIS

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 08:55 PM
because we stole the pole position the equator is NO longer where it was in the middle.
It's called client change not climate change.
we are going into True North & South Positionpitchfork :angel: rofl

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 08:00 PM

Yes I would.
If you find a way you can get it to you and are 21 and over you can get it for free only thing is the post man won't get it to you because they now who I am and know what I do so that part is out altogether I will not e-mail it to ya.
It will take about 3yrs. to become who you may or may not be( exist)nowdrinker :thumbsup:

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 07:30 PM
I would make everybody talk all at one time that's how I hear things after a 25yr. hard core fast.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 07:00 PM

if i was, i would grant op the power of coherent speechlaugh
SUCH BIG WORDS YOU USE,can you use smaller wordsfrustrated drinks what rofl COHERENT SPEECHwaving what

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 06:51 PM

Gender is a biological division relating to reproduction.
male, female, hermaphrodite, and asexual.
Then there's what you do with those organs - straight, gay, bi, asexual.
god was into everything, since it apparently created everything.

Apparently god had a son, but not a wife to bear the son, god was a cuckold, inseminating some one else's bride to be. A sneakfuck.
Didn't even follow its own rules.

In the end, Fictions don't have a gender.
WE protect the ,Forth words for "Horus men" only two out of 8 is women but the name of one is ,Queen Min Religion got , that GOD bearer mixed up with the "men" word we have in English as man.Men didn't let no body ,know about Egypt's god-heads and the bondage they want to stay away from they went to with English words to detour others from knowing the truth religion went forth in a word ORDER they lost with the Gain of altar to get money too change and alter lives without one asking questions if it sound the same ,but not spelled the same English words is differ from Egypt's words.U.S.A. has" four horse man" has one in the same we have MORPHOSIS WORDS.

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 03:41 PM

Ah, okay, got my thought back...LoL

It's primarily a New Age way of thinking....I studied it some in college where I studied philosophy some...

Like clairvoyance is the ability to see things or hear things that are just outside of what they call the "natural" realm of existence ... not like aliens or demons/angels...I once met a lady that said she was a clairvoyant and she could see and speak to animal guides and different "spiritual" beings like our dead ancestors and such...

It was sort of my introduction into my own early types of what some refer to as "psychic" connections...but some of the New Age stuff is really intresting to read about if you are open to that sort of thing. I believe that since it is proven that energy never "dies" but can be transformed into different types of energy then perhaps when our physical selves die, our consciousness, soul, whatever keeps our hearts beating when alive, ENERGY is transformed and perhaps is collected into a Universal Consciousness and that the different energies of that can visit certain people and that people can and do tap into different energy forms that usually do not vibrate in frequencies that are visible to the human eye...
your right,(true2beU)but we don't do the psychic things they get paid for what they do,you was almost there though,rofl It's called our "PSYCHE".In our body we all have key Points in are spine ,our 32nd point is the "Grace and divine source consciousness",but your right.drinks waving drinker shocked surprised

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 10:40 AM
The means,God.
The means,of a genus.
In a generic way of, MUSE power we are god and gods.In the frist book of Genesis is not Genius,but genius means(L.S.S.)creative power or a person having this Power.The ,also means specified person or thing.If -->IS<--means,
a person,would a PERSON be (exist) as god?

GENUS means,a category of related ORGANISMS usually including several species.frustrated offtopic slaphead

IAMISTHIS's photo
Thu 01/11/18 10:09 AM

The pre-cross T was Nimrod's symbol, not Tammuz.

The cross also represents a chiasma, or change. Re. passing from getting colder to getting warmer.

But mainly it is the line drawn across time, at the middle eastern northern hemisphere winter solstice, when Chronos - Old Man Time, and assorted others, symbolically die, and stay dead for usually 2 or 3 days, and then are re-born, to grow stronger as winter fades to spring, and the sun rises higher in the sky.
The SUN (son) is reborn, and at the next winter solstice, dies on the cross again, to be reborn again.

It's symbology, based on celestial movements, which is also called 'pagan', and ridiculed by 'religions'. Hypocracy abounds.
OUR T.E.E.(Hacker)is not a crucifixion,it is--The<--means,god.
Our T.E.E. IS Hacker( Crewsthatisfiction)the (T) is a crucifix,that's not a proclaim,it's RITES.What I did not know and I thank you for putting me on page of is Tammuz,I can't even put my mouth to say the word,I'm going to let Cortana,say it for me thanks for the new 411drinks drinks frustrated

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 09:01 PM

It says God..not Goddess..figure it out

Goddess ,so your saying is women or a girl,you must proclaim God.

GOD are brother keepers
God is a person keeping to self
god have sister/brother
gods are Sisters,Brothers
and your saying Goddess is a person of sisters,for brothers,from Sisters that
has sons and daugthers.offtopic
god in this=if you say it real fast ,would it be the Goddess your saying?
I seen a Lady walking down the street and I scream at her( Godinthis)she thought I was calling her,she came back and gave me a price to have her for the night,would that be the same ,never mind don't answer that, tom,thks though,

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 07:06 PM
Is God a he or she?
" " boy or girl?
" " woman or guy?
" " dude or women? :tongue: drinker frustrated drinks
what shocked
If they proclaim, god is(is means,a person) a man,what if publicly,it was written different ,in non-religion ,but not stood on the subject too keep the words in print.(Rites non-religion isn't ALLOW to be under a COPYRIGHT LAW)U.S.A.,will learn that the hard wayrofl :angel: pitchfork drinks

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 06:09 PM
frustrated drinks pitchfork slaphead waving rofl I'm new to this computer stuff and this site ,I'm not new too posting topic
I'm just looking to talk ,not trying to hook-up with anybody the ladies that was in the my mail ,look to good to be real contactsrofl surprised oops they oops by a misteak

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 05:52 PM
IF god is good & gods are wrong,Who named God,GOD,a name?drinks rofl scared shocked scared
why people don't KNOW the word GOD<---is a name?slaphead

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 05:25 PM

History has happened before its written of. It doesn't wait until the book is published to happen.
what what do you mean by what you are saying,can you tell more about what you are saying

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 12:09 PM
If the cross started in our bible,and they added the love part in 325A.D.,
Shouldn't God be LOVE after the peroid of 325A.D.,what about the love before the period they added the Cross?drinks what

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 10:42 AM

I still have NO clue what the OP is saying what

I think, and I only think, that maybe he knows a way how to release super human powers that he believes we all have inside of us. Therefore it will stop us being fake. If it’s a religious belief or not I’m not quite sure.

He may answer and I may be wrong.
But even the great Naom Chomsky would struggle with this one I think.
if you keep the super part out I'LL give it to you also,MATE,good lad

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 10:40 AM

I still have NO clue what the OP is saying what
what do OP mean?

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 10:38 AM
thanks for the help in atemping to teach,I respect what you are saying ,but I'm just been given a chance to do something but I have to put it in words from the start without words ,I got 40 papers telling detail,cramed in parts
that will explane,FRee to you,and you can un-crum them yourself,Deal how do I get them to ya?I'll pay the post man ,
O darn I forgot the mail ppl know what I do so they will LOSE my stuff ,because I'm sending it to someone that may want to read it ,or learn from it.
--------------------->NOTBEOLD<---------------------------

IAMISTHIS's photo
Wed 01/10/18 10:20 AM

reply to,NOTBEOLD:
If we humane beings ,can put our self through a SUBJECT TO:FREE, without throwing ourself out a window,would you allow your self to follow up to the control to, "stop being silent",too becoming NOT FAKE .
what I'm saying is THEOSIS(look that word up ya'll)MORPHOSIS (look that word up,also ya'll) won't let us become fake people,person,or human/humane beings because it forces your MIND set to go into over drive within our bodies like a computer corrects ,misspelled ,misleading thoughts in Genius Intellectual thinking for us,are bodies and from others how they express ,their's to us how we listen to another,like how we know and not know the answer to a Question. Our self Will give you a VERILY WORD for ever thing that is told,said,given,and taken into our mind FRAME OF MUSE mind set that morphosis genius senses Gain from our creative POWERS,LONG STORY SHORT.
Us being human,may or might be FAKE,MUSE THINKING THEOSIS MORPHOSIS ,will not ALLOW you to BECOME fake in the self thought senes.
EXAMPLE:subject to free,DON'T BE FAKE.MUSE means, higher thinking not how we are taught in,K-12 or 16

translation = WTF?
use your own ways in getting something ,that can't tell you out loud ,so they beat around the bush ,and atemp to let you know how to get it for FREE ,without disrespecting this ,site that allows me to express freely,without turning the ,words MERRY,livily or Happy that you gain from not being FAKE---------->WTFdrinks drinker smokin offtopic

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 02:29 PM
Is these churches real religion in the U.S.A.?and if so,Do they have preachers or pastor's,with a ALTAR call like others I go to every week.
------------------------->OR SHOULD I ALTER MY LIFE WITH THEM ALSOfrustrated pitchfork drinks what rofl :thumbsup: winking

IAMISTHIS's photo
Tue 01/09/18 11:33 AM

hcccxxss

Hexes means,an evil spell<------we Protect those,with non-religion
frustrated pitchfork drinks rofl

offtopic Vexes means,to irritate or annoy<---we don't protect this kind.brokenheart