Community > Posts By > Ryan013

Ryan013's photo
Mon 08/02/10 11:36 PM
Edited by Ryan013 on Mon 08/02/10 11:39 PM
you see you need sexual gratifacation to feel better .talking about the truth must be hard you think with your inch brain . it takes alot of time and effort to love. sex aint love are you lost or have a big hole in your heart. you dont need to touch to love and people enable them selfs to fill one hole another gets left empty when in fact love should be sacared because its the heart that makes who you are. not the memories that hold you down. sorry people for his blindness. love light and growth to all.. he just dont live with enough love in his heart.........

Ryan013's photo
Mon 08/02/10 01:36 PM
i agree its the good guy vs the bad but i think it s more for a sense of security thinking a nice guy wont protect them when its the abuisive men that think only about there self gain and are cowards. i have ofteh had to repair Quote the vices and controls a coward placed in them i dont mind doing it, but when abuise is there form of love its so hard to open them up because they trust no one and emotionall abuise is invisible so its harder to find and heal im a down man but i dont have to put my guard up and act tuff i just pour in love and she how much she grows..the more time you spend on one another loving the whole body and soul and taking on life as one..

Ryan013's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:09 PM
im a deep man who just wants to meet that special heart i look forward to finding you hopefully close to santa fe just bought a house in santa fe its nice and peace full here . holla some time .

Ryan013's photo
Fri 07/30/10 06:03 PM
i have dated and found that alot of ladies are i dont know how to say it but they are attracted to form of abuise or accept certain amount do any ladys belive giving it your all and enjoy each others world loving the whole package good and bad inside and out and not being afraid of you faults to just give it your all win or lose.

Ryan013's photo
Fri 07/30/10 05:55 PM
thanks alot i look forward to enjoying your city i moved from utah..i actually found a good chatting site some of the other ones are crazy its like a scam huh.

Ryan013's photo
Fri 07/30/10 05:45 PM
would like to get to know some one out here new to all of this and this state im very deep and true and romantic like to get to know you i will upload a pict when i figure out how i can send a pict via tex thoe.have a great day..yours truely ryan..