Community > Posts By > bamaalum

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 07:02 PM

i like the thrill of chasing someone i might not get. i hate it when it's easy

Hmmm? That's a game though. I know guys that operate like that and it's soooo high school.

Usually, once the thrill of the chase is over - the chaser is done and gone.

I like to keep it simple: I like a guy - he likes me. We date. End of story. :thumbsup:

Let me rephrase that. I like it simple also, but I also like a lady that keeps me on my toes. I like the feel of what I call that infatuation phase where you just can't stop thinking about her. I like the excitement of having to romance her.

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:58 PM
motorcycles

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:54 PM
i like the thrill of chasing someone i might not get. i hate it when it's easy

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:52 PM
hey, ladies it me again. you two must have good kharma cause i'm back around to you. After playing college football i've been hit with everything in the head, 4 concussions and counting

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:48 PM

They all want a chase. If you come on strong then they usually run. Don't ya think?

I agree. But running isn't playing hard to get.

Exactly. If he runs then he is playing games or doesn't know what he wants - and can't man-up enough for honesty.

Who wants a purported "man" like that? It doesn't matter how old a person is chronologically, if they act like a child - they are a child.
I like your confidence. It's always intrigueing to meet a strong, smart. no no-nonsense lady like Melody.. :heart:

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:46 PM
I like your confidence. It's always intrigueing to meet a strong, smart. no no-nonsense lady like Melody.. My crush is growing:heart:

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:38 PM

They all want a chase. If you come on strong then they usually run. Don't ya think?

I agree. But running isn't playing hard to get.

If he is running from you he is an idiot, drop him like a rock. you deseve better.

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:32 PM

I don't understand it.

Nothing to understand, move on and find another...

I agree here .... and women are guilty as well. sad2

no connection if that happens. Hey Melody, I think I have a crush on you.

Hi Bama! blushing flowerforyou

Good to hear from you and you to Rowbaby.

If a guy plays to hard get he is either really not interested, remember we are the dumber species, or he is gay.

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:22 PM
Jamie rocks

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:18 PM
go Texas

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:14 PM

I don't understand it.

Nothing to understand, move on and find another...

I agree here .... and women are guilty as well. sad2

no connection if that happens. Hey Melody, I think I have a crush on you.

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/17/10 06:03 PM
ROLL TIDE

bamaalum's photo
Mon 08/16/10 07:09 PM

I have met countless guys on this site and one other. These guys me send texts, flirts and even call me some of them, I have only met one of them in person, scoring another date is like murder. It's hard for one thing because most of us are parents and are working around our kids, but I really feel as a woman, i should have to be calling all the shots. If these guys are really interested like they CLAIM to be, then what the hell is the problem. I am not desperate, but I am sick of trying to navigate everything. I am a mother of three and I can even manage to pull off some spare time if needed. What gives. Maybe i shouldn't put myself out there anymore. Guys please give some advice, what are you thinking, quit telling girls how beautiful they are if you really are not interested. I'm frustrated.

Hey oceanbluze, from your photo you are a vey attractive lady. 98% of us guys are ********.I know because I used to be one. I used to walk over any and everyone to get what I wanted until 3 girls got together and taught me a lesson in how it feels to be screwed over.

bamaalum's photo
Sat 08/14/10 05:37 PM

Melody, I just read your profile, I have now finally seen perfection and that is you

As much as I appreciate your kindness and compliment, I am far from perfection. I might be "ok" for some but waaaay off the mark for others.

Thank you for appreciating what you see of me. flowerforyou

I see you are Texas fan, hook'em horns. I went to the Bama-Texas game in Pasedena. Great fans. I got to talk with Matthew Mconaughy on the sidelines before the game. He is a huge Texas fan and one of funniest guys you could ever meet. But truly based on what I read on your profile you are definitely a great lady. Wish you the best. Pleasure to meet you.

bamaalum's photo
Sat 08/14/10 05:10 PM
Melody, I just read your profile, I have now finally seen perfection and that is you

bamaalum's photo
Sat 08/14/10 05:09 PM

Flirt with your body language; smile, wink and glow from the inside. happy

If all else fails, a mini shirt with 5 inch strappy heels always works! laugh Learn to sit on a bar stool or where ever (doesn’t have to be a bar) using the sweeping maneuver of crossing your legs Sharon Stone style. You will get their attention.

Being 5.11 barefoot – and 6.3 or taller with heels – has allowed me to work the body language. It’s a fun way to flirt. smitten

If there is chemistry, the art of conversation will flow. winking

bamaalum's photo
Sat 08/14/10 05:03 PM
melody, you are so stunning you never have to flirt.I bet you can't pry the guys off you.

bamaalum's photo
Fri 08/13/10 05:50 PM
mysterious

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/10/10 05:18 PM

Please let it be me, please let it be me.bigsmile laugh

yes, I do mean you too. You are adorable

bamaalum's photo
Tue 08/10/10 05:15 PM

you are starting to intrigue me with all of your post's

To whom are you referring? Use the quote feature to specify the member to whom you are speaking. winking

Jamie?
Chrissy?
Tiffany?
Joy?
Jadday?

OH! It's Mikey! :thumbsup: (jk)! tongue2

you and Jamie

Previous 1