Community > Posts By > WhyWorry

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/02/12 06:02 PM
haven't been on here enough to develop a "secret crush" but i'm pretty proactive when i think someones interesting....or lovely, or a combination of both. Though i think this thread is pretty great :tongue: happy :tongue:

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/02/12 07:16 AM
Thanks wolf, and Pyxxie .... hope you've had a great weekend so far!

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 08/31/12 10:36 AM

Welcome to mingle.flowerforyou

Thanks penny .... waving

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 08/31/12 10:32 AM
Thanks tazz

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 08/31/12 09:07 AM
Edited by WhyWorry on Fri 08/31/12 09:08 AM
Well, figured i'd give this site another shot, did have a bit of luck here in actually meeting a few people which is more than i can say for a lot of sites .... so here i am trying again to find someone worth while. So, take a look and if your interested feel free to drop me a message =)

"The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life."
~Sir Hugh Walpole~

WhyWorry's photo
Thu 08/30/12 10:48 PM
forgot i even had a profile here, so figured i'd say "hi" and don't be scared i'm a pretty friendly guy!!!

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 11/25/11 11:28 AM
I hold no expectations really one way or the other on this "?". It seems to me that every situation is different and if a friendly encounter has the ability to become something more or even the "want" by one person or the other it'll happen. I know i will go the extra mile to get a number or such from someone that strikes me as genuine and lovely, though it seems to get harder and harder to find that combo these days. lol ..... idk i'm just a romantic at heart, and rambling by this point.

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 11/25/11 09:49 AM
yup single here as well ..... grown quite accustomed to it but it doesn't mean that i like it

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 11/25/11 09:43 AM
Heyya Rissa,

Good luck on your search hun, and hate to beat adead horse but that smile is amazing ... you'll have them flocking to ya in no time.
:tongue: :tongue: :wink: :wink: :wink: :tongue: :tongue:

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 11/20/11 10:41 AM
Welcome Hun,

Good luck on your search .... ;)

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:06 PM
Big HEEEELLLLOOO back hun ... enjoy

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:53 PM

I agree but Ive been taught that relationships are 50/50...meaning if we had feelings about moving in together in my/her home, then we would be ok with it. If she move here with me, I'm good and I would do the same for her! But we have different opinions, so Im just telling y'all about how I see it, thats all

Superhero88

Relationships are usually never 50/50.

A 50/50 relationship would be a total battleground unless the couple agreed on everything.

Compromise is the name of the game.

You are a babe in the woods.tongue2

I think both should give 100 % to the relationship, though this rarely happens but when one falters the other is willing to go the extra mile to help hold it together ... it's a partnership, it's an adventure, it can be work, it can be a fairy tale, It's bliss, it's hurt, and it's everything in between.... never lose hope. I know i haven't .... might be the hopeless romantic in me, but failed relationship, after failed relationship are just stepping stones to finding the woman i desire. the one i can wake up to in the morning and know that everything will be alright.....
just my perspective

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:31 PM
So far so good hope you enjoy.... so far i have

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:17 PM

I used to trade comic books. Some people would by them. The going rate was 2 old comic books for one new one. I was amazed to find a store that all they did was comic books. I used to have some first edition superman, spider-man and batman. Then, I found what they are going for now.slaphead

DOH!

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:15 PM

hi the Conting Crows are still together and they are touring soon x

August and everything after is a fantastic album .... speaks to my soul bigsmile

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:14 PM
Edited by WhyWorry on Sat 11/19/11 07:14 PM
ya totally dig some nirvana, from the muddy banks of Wishkah is still routinely cycled into my play list .... burnt out on nevermind ... but bleach and in utero are both great too

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:10 PM
Your hand in mine .... by explosions in the sky

seems to always make me smile

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 07:01 PM

BAHAHAHAHA .... that pic is great

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 06:58 PM

I love lifeflowerforyou

ME TOO!

WhyWorry's photo
Sat 11/19/11 06:56 PM

I enjoyed reading Mad magazine and then they made a show out of it. Did you ever read the magazine? Spy versus Spy was a favorite of mine.

I used to have a few old books of just spy vs spy, i loved mad Magazine as well ... the lil cartoons they had around the edges of the pages were great too.