Community > Posts By > WhyWorry

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/30/12 09:24 AM

The easiest thing to do is just start reading other's profiles. If you seem interested in knowing more about them, send them a quick message. If they respond, you're on your way. If they dont, keep hunting. You'll find some amazing and genuine people on here. Good luck to both of you.

tis true =)

WhyWorry's photo
Thu 09/27/12 11:49 PM
Jump in and welcome

WhyWorry's photo
Thu 09/27/12 11:14 PM
largest Age gap for me has been 8 yrs ... but it didn't end badly or anything like that it was just a mutual attraction and then a mutual drift apart ... but i don't want to put a an age limit out there but i would at least enjoy the possibility of kids in the future :P
JMO

WhyWorry's photo
Thu 09/27/12 07:46 PM
The Sunrise .... usually a pretty amazing way to start the day biggrin

WhyWorry's photo
Tue 09/25/12 08:09 AM
Are we doing another head count? .... Let me check... yup, still single drinker

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 10:54 AM

At what point do you change something about yourself based on the feedback of others (or another)?

rather than that being strictly a reflective decision you've made on your own? smile2

Reminds me of a movie quote " If someone calls you a horse, you call them a jack***, if 2 people call you a horse then blow it off, if 3 people call you a horse... well, you better start looking into saddles"

I'm all about bettering yourself, sometimes we don't realize our own faults because of a certain stigma's. Don't take such comments to heart, but it might be good to do some self reflection if you hear the same comments more than once. ... JMO

yes. depends on who the comments are coming from, I'd say. If it is someone whose opinion you value than you do value that opinion.

For me, I consider opinions of others who are close to me but I still make my own choices - that way I am responsible for those choices which is how I like to be. thanks for the comments. I think you are new. welcome.

I do not know what you mean by stigmas tho

Oh stigma's ... something you are blind too basically :P

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 09:11 AM
Understand those jaded moments .....

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 09:06 AM

At what point do you change something about yourself based on the feedback of others (or another)?

rather than that being strictly a reflective decision you've made on your own? smile2

Reminds me of a movie quote " If someone calls you a horse, you call them a jack***, if 2 people call you a horse then blow it off, if 3 people call you a horse... well, you better start looking into saddles"

I'm all about bettering yourself, sometimes we don't realize our own faults because of a certain stigma's. Don't take such comments to heart, but it might be good to do some self reflection if you hear the same comments more than once. ... JMO

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:55 AM
Welcome back and best of luck !

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:55 AM
Welcome back and best of luck !

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 08:54 AM

A friendship; I would handle it head on as friends are way more understanding than any man I have ever been in a relationship with. A relationship; I would try to handle it head on but would probably end up with one of us doing the silent treatment as I find men in relationships with me are way too emotional to try to talk to when they are upset.

On the flip side of that coin... I'll be up front and honest about something, while in a relationship, and then just get told whatever they feel i want to hear?.... only to have the issue brought back up wayyyyyy down the line. Which i always found strange because i wouldn't be nasty about it... I'd just give my personal perspective and feelings on a situation, then just get told something to placate me.. :shrug: IDK

WhyWorry's photo
Sun 09/16/12 06:55 AM
Lol thanks all ... and i'll think about switching up my main pic there Navy.... appreciate the feedback !

drinks drinks :thumbsup:

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 09/14/12 08:26 PM
thanks guys happy

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 09/14/12 07:08 PM

You look handsome, dapper and attractive, my young dudie.

You are not at fault. Some people can't appreciate good thing when it bites them in the leg.

So rest assured that it's not your fault that you are not looked at. Maybe it's yoru age range. Maybe it's that you are a water sign. Or that you are not appreciated because no Airies get appreciated this month. I don't know.

If I were you, I'd stop trying to find a fault with you. You are fine as you are. Don't change.

Well saidflowerforyou
Your profile looks fine. Pics are great. Give it some time.

thanks Beauty, patience is a virtue so to speak winking

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 09/14/12 07:06 PM

Nice profile. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

happy

Thanks SimplicityAtItsBest ......biggrin

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 09/14/12 07:05 PM

You look handsome, dapper and attractive, my young dudie.

You are not at fault. Some people can't appreciate good thing when it bites them in the leg.

So rest assured that it's not your fault that you are not looked at. Maybe it's yoru age range. Maybe it's that you are a water sign. Or that you are not appreciated because no Airies get appreciated this month. I don't know.

If I were you, I'd stop trying to find a fault with you. You are fine as you are. Don't change.

Much appreciated bud .... was just curious, i got to much time on my hands lately to give up now lol ...

WhyWorry's photo
Fri 09/14/12 06:12 PM
So, I came back to this site with high hopes but thinking I might be wasting my time. I haven't had even a profile view in well over week... Been trying to be active in the forums... But still no avail....usually not a pessimist but can't help but ask is there something wrong with my pic headline.... Whatever ... I think i'm a pretty chill dude.... idk.....taking any suggestions

WhyWorry's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:04 AM

that awkward moment when you nudge someone without reading their profile... and suddenly wish you had

can be awkward indeed lol

WhyWorry's photo
Wed 09/12/12 11:38 PM

Help a newbie out!! What are the best forums on here for:

meeting new people(friends)?
meeting a significant other?
general conversation?
a good laugh?
any others??

Still trying to figure that out myself .... tongue2

WhyWorry's photo
Wed 09/12/12 11:31 PM