Community > Posts By > ShayneM

no photo
Mon 09/29/14 05:28 PM
Yes, when I was living a worldly life I had numerous partners. Too many to count. I am not ashamed of any of it. I have been forgiven. Now I am a new man in Christ. I believe what the bible say's about this issue. As far as judging other's, especially other Christian's? One can only judge with "Right Judgment" And I think our Lord was very clear on this subject.Only the brother's and sister's that have removed this problem and walked through the temptations of sexual immorality, and made it through them can have right judgment.Matthew 7:4"Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? 5"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. 6"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.I have not been with a woman since 2012 sexually. I have not been in a relationship since June of 2012. Now I didn't answer the call to wake up until Nov of 2013. Back before I heard the call, it was all about trying not to be selfish. I could be as honest with a woman about our sexual relationship, and she could be honest with me. Even we together could say "It's just sex, nothing more". Yet I could not wrap my head around how I wasn't using this woman to gratify my selfish pursuit of temporary pleasure. It made me question many things about myself. However I am led by the Holy Spirit today. I still deal with the temptation of sexual immorality, not so much with a woman, yet in my mind.. Where all sin is born... I am at war with the flesh, the world,and Satan.. I will trust in the Bible, and I will take all my questions to God, He is faithful and will answer me. I personally would love to be sinless, I would have a better chance at not breathing though. I will still try to overcome, I will fail, yet I will try again. I will ask forgiveness, over and over.... I am just a babe in Christ, still on the milk...