good chevy, iknow ive been a stranger. how are youflowerforyou

sassyma's photo
Fri 03/13/09 12:03 AM
just thought i would share the laughrofl rofl rofl

sassyma's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:58 PM
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument
when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means
a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This
means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do
It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a
non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous
statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or
faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous
statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

sassyma's photo
Thu 03/12/09 11:41 PM
BANNED FROM WAL-MARTThis is why women should Not take men shopping against their will.After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - she loved to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart:Dear Mrs. Samsel,Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban BOTH of you from the store. Our complaints against Mr. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.
2 . July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code
3 in Housewares. Get on it right away. '
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area. 7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.
8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him, he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose..
10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'And last, but not least .
15. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!'

sassyma's photo
Fri 05/09/08 01:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh

glad im not that little guy

sassyma's photo
Thu 05/08/08 10:20 PM
laugh laugh

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:54 AM
whos drunk dialing

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:49 AM

Just tell them to **** off haha only way to do it..

tried that

that's really creepy. i'd report them. i'm sure they can track their IP, as someone else suggested.

i am going through my profile views so i can send the names to them

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:47 AM

Just tell them to **** off haha only way to do it..

tried that

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:39 AM

laugh laugh

you blew your cover i never said it was you, now you gone and done it

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:36 AM

i will report it then
Please dont report me LOL laugh laugh

laugh laugh omg i cant stop laughing

sassyma's photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:34 AM