Pro-Pain-Time Will Tell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo-omHMUzqs
drinker How are ya? DTH

d24's photo
Fri 01/14/11 09:32 PM
waving The Misfits-Skulls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLXEj4UowF8

d24's photo
Fri 01/14/11 09:27 PM
Why Hell yes that powder looking panty waist pansy shall fry. Hopefuly soon!

d24's photo
Mon 01/10/11 08:34 PM

Who was it that started feeling the need to carry guns to political rallies?

I don't know But Kennedy would have been a good start

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 09:08 PM

I dont know why this place wont post a link that you can just click on and viewgrumble

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/gabrielle-giffords-Jared-Loughner/2011/01/09/id/382275?s=al&promo_code=B6DD-1

place a [ then type url then another ] paste the link then another [ with a / url then another ]
Thats great!! I could not explain

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 09:03 PM
Edited by d24 on Sun 01/09/11 09:07 PM

I dont know why this place wont post a link that you can just click on and viewgrumble
The User MightyMoe has a very helpful page in the help forum page five I believe I know how but I cant explain it sorry Divebomber it on 6 [posting links)

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:37 PM

For what??...the Gun shop owners have done nothing wrong
I know that.I overheard on the radio that there going to talk them.My guess would be to see if anyone was with him etc.

HAven't heard. But something I would like to know is why this guy wasn't red flagged before this. He dropped out of Mountain View high school and was disruptive while there. He was expelled from Pima College for his behavior and the military told him no way. When he applied to Pima they should have seen his high school transcripts and when he applied to the army they should have seen both school records and why didn't the FBI catch any of this? These are the questions that need addressed so hopefully in the future when somebody acts out they can get some intervention.
Thats interesting.

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:35 PM

He acted alone. The left is trying to throw more people into the mix, saying there was a 2nd shooter, etc.
Of course!

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:30 PM

For what??...the Gun shop owners have done nothing wrong
I know that.I overheard on the radio that there going to talk them.My guess would be to see if anyone was with him etc.

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:25 PM
Did they ever get around to questioning that gun shop owners?

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:22 PM

Here is what the Pima County Sheriff said today, January 9, at the press conference:

“I think that when the rhetoric about hatred, about mistrust of government, about paranoia of how government operates, and to try to inflame the public on a daily basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week has an impact especially on people who are unbalanced personalities to begin with.”

I think there are lot of people out there thinking the same thing as this Arizona Sheriff....this country really needs to tone down all the hate talk.

And the Left is full of BS'n, Circle talking,Won't take the blame for nothing FOOLS

Definitely right.

Hatred effects all that are exposed to it. There are many more out there just like this shooter who are eating up this hatred spewed by the right and will act on it eventually. Hopefully noone will get hurt next time.

The left is not without blame #1, #2 words have nothing to do with happened, the blame stops with a psychotic paranoid jackass. But I am not shocked that people are gonna throw blame, shows a lack of class in this time of tragedy.

That may be how the right wing wish it to be but alas it is not that way.

Hatred and fearmongering is the method of madness of the right.
This Is not about Donkeys or Elephants here.Its just a low life scum sucking four flushing sack of human waste.With a tainted pickeled mind.

I know that is how the right wants to spin it.

The spin from the right will be quite interesting in the days and weeks to come.

Hatred and fearmongering have been the way for the right, they can't deny it.
Thats about like Pepsi VS Coke

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:22 PM

Here is what the Pima County Sheriff said today, January 9, at the press conference:

“I think that when the rhetoric about hatred, about mistrust of government, about paranoia of how government operates, and to try to inflame the public on a daily basis 24 hours a day, 7 days a week has an impact especially on people who are unbalanced personalities to begin with.”

I think there are lot of people out there thinking the same thing as this Arizona Sheriff....this country really needs to tone down all the hate talk.

And the Left is full of BS'n, Circle talking,Won't take the blame for nothing FOOLS

Definitely right.

Hatred effects all that are exposed to it. There are many more out there just like this shooter who are eating up this hatred spewed by the right and will act on it eventually. Hopefully noone will get hurt next time.

The left is not without blame #1, #2 words have nothing to do with happened, the blame stops with a psychotic paranoid jackass. But I am not shocked that people are gonna throw blame, shows a lack of class in this time of tragedy.

This Is not about Donkeys or Elephants here.Its just a low life scum sucking four flushing sack of human waste.With a tainted pickeled mind.

I know that is how the right wants to spin it.

The spin from the right will be quite interesting in the days and weeks to come.

Hatred and fearmongering have been the way for the right, they can't deny it.
Thats about like Pepsi VS Coke

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:19 PM

The Resurected (1991)

I love this film. It's one of my favorite Lovecraft adaptations.
I wish I had It on DVD...Instead of the blurry VHS

It's on DVD...but I think the DVD is out of print, might want to check Amazon, or Half.com.
Thanks Im going to see if Its on youtube then burn It.

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:16 PM
And who controls the media? The left

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:11 PM
Edited by d24 on Sun 01/09/11 08:14 PM

Definitely right.

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:08 PM

The Resurected (1991)

I love this film. It's one of my favorite Lovecraft adaptations.
I wish I had It on DVD...Instead of the blurry VHS

d24's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:06 PM
I think that POS that did that.Was trying to just go into history any way that trash bag could.