Community > Posts By > d24

d24's photo
Fri 07/25/14 09:13 PM
I was wondering if anyone has saw this yet??

d24's photo
Tue 03/18/14 11:14 PM
Who knows it's strange though

d24's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:01 PM
Any one else out there having trouble with YouTube?

d24's photo
Tue 11/26/13 07:10 PM
Northern Kentucky first snow for us as well. High today 31 low 24
Snowing right now

d24's photo
Mon 11/25/13 11:23 AM
Awesome!! Love the flying knee she delivered to his stomach.

d24's photo
Mon 11/18/13 06:45 PM
A few more of my favorites are Bill Cosby and Dennis Leary

d24's photo
Sun 11/17/13 01:03 PM
Rodney Dangerfield and Richard Pryor are some of my favorites.

d24's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:59 PM
Some years ago I seen on real sex HBO. They would soak women's panties with tuna juice right from the can and add a little hot sauce. Lol strange but true. They said men were buying them like crazy online. I think that is weird /desperate obsession

d24's photo
Fri 11/15/13 04:32 PM
Well said Jeanniebean! If it's a secret trick wouldn't everyone be hip to it? Larsson71 you're Grandfather sounds like a very wise man. "Chase your dreams not your nightmares " That's awesome!!

d24's photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:17 PM

"Color-blind" is a figure of speech for someone who doesn't judge another person's character by skin color.

Sure, when it comes to bodily aesthetics - what one person considers to be sexually appealing - skin tone is a factor, along with height, weight, hair color (or amount) and any other physical feature.

Yet, you can have one kind of opinion about another's outward attractiveness and still have a different opinion about the other's character.

I see skin color when it comes to the former, but I ignore skin color when it comes to the latter.

drinker

We all bleed red my friend. As a veteran of war, I swear it's true!

Well said! Thanks for your service.

d24's photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:10 PM

teens punching teachers and others is not acceptable

any more than teens shooting up their classmates and teachers are
or young adults shooting up theaters or malls,, etc,,,

obviously, society needs to do better and set better examples for their children

You're absolutely right! I agree with everything you said except for the society part. It is the moral value in my opinion

d24's photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:08 PM

Them punks would have **** their pants if that teacher was like Michael Douglas in falling down. He had an 45 caliber Ingram Uzi lol.I know if that was me they'd meet my black friend MR BERETTA 92FS and his 20 rounds.

Actually, the thing about a sucker punch is that you have no warning which means it wouldn't have mattered if the guy was armed or not.

Assuming that he cannot take a punch. Not everybody drops so easy.

Exactly what I was thinking BoredinAz06! Always expect the inevitable. An before all the judgemental left wing people jump to conclusions it's not about race for me. So fold your race cards okay?

d24's photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:02 PM

Them punks would have **** their pants if that teacher was like Michael Douglas in falling down. He had an 45 caliber Ingram Uzi lol.I know if that was me they'd meet my black friend MR BERETTA 92FS and his 20 rounds.

Actually, the thing about a sucker punch is that you have no warning which means it wouldn't have mattered if the guy was armed or not.

You're right. But for me personally my guard is never down. Especially in public anything can happen.

d24's photo
Mon 11/11/13 05:00 PM

OMG! shocked Keep taking your medication.

What medication? I'm not on nothing.

d24's photo
Sun 11/10/13 08:51 PM
Edited by d24 on Sun 11/10/13 08:52 PM

d24's photo
Wed 11/06/13 03:48 PM

Fun sequel-prequel-reboot. Love how they tied it in with the previous films.

I can't wait for this!! Just rented seed of Chucky at the library watching it tonight.

d24's photo
Tue 11/05/13 07:49 PM

Ghosts Keeper looks like the type I would have picked out as a child. And right now I really miss video store's. My Dad used to take me every weekend.

It's a creepy little Canandian horror flick from the early 80's.

I do miss the mom and pop video stores. My dad took me to the video store when I was a kid to pick out movies for when my parents were going to be gone for the weekend (and to rent Atari 2600 games.)

I can also remember watching rented horror films with one of my sisters and my dad, stuff like Slumber Party Massacre.

As soon as I got my driver's license I was renting movies every
weekend. At one time I was a member of 6 or 7 different video stores, and soon as I exhausted one's horror selection I'd go to another one.

Them was the good ole day's. The mom and pop video store's had the best movies. In my opinion I always enjoyed renting the off the wall title's and would base my rental choices off the box. Lol I quickly learned that was a mistake sometimes. Right now I'm watching Pinocchios revenge it's been forever since I've seen this movie. I like it.

Especially when the cover ends up not having anything to do with the movie. I learned that with the really bad Night Of Horror (1981) which had a really cool looking zombie on the box, but there were no zombies in the movie at all, and it ended up being in my Top 5 of worst horror films I've watched.

LOL I'M with you on this! My number one worst horror movie of all time has to be Blood Moon. Just watched Burial Ground The Nights Of Terror

d24's photo
Tue 11/05/13 04:04 PM
Yeah that just goes to show the school system is now run by a bunch of liberal commie bastards. It's okay for people to risk their lives and serve this country. But to have their Ccw is not. I have had mine for 4 years now. I'm so glad that I got it then. Because of the way it's been looking soon there won't be no ccws

d24's photo
Sun 11/03/13 12:13 AM
Edited by d24 on Sun 11/03/13 12:14 AM

hey d24 what's up?flowerforyou

deftones

from white pony

feitciera

Hey there Sweetestgirl11 how you been doing?

http://youtu.be/ZL4MGwlZuAc

d24's photo
Sat 11/02/13 05:49 PM

Ghosts Keeper looks like the type I would have picked out as a child. And right now I really miss video store's. My Dad used to take me every weekend.

It's a creepy little Canandian horror flick from the early 80's.

I do miss the mom and pop video stores. My dad took me to the video store when I was a kid to pick out movies for when my parents were going to be gone for the weekend (and to rent Atari 2600 games.)

I can also remember watching rented horror films with one of my sisters and my dad, stuff like Slumber Party Massacre.

As soon as I got my driver's license I was renting movies every weekend. At one time I was a member of 6 or 7 different video stores, and soon as I exhausted one's horror selection I'd go to another one.

Them was the good ole day's. The mom and pop video store's had the best movies. In my opinion I always enjoyed renting the off the wall title's and would base my rental choices off the box. Lol I quickly learned that was a mistake sometimes. Right now I'm watching Pinocchios revenge it's been forever since I've seen this movie. I like it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25