Community > Posts By > d24

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:13 PM

What a bunch of garbage.noway

It has all been proven untruthful...

Only the white racists keep it going because they don't care if it is true or not

Every thing is not about Black and White anymore.
In society we are living in today there's Contrast

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:08 PM
Edited by d24 on Mon 10/21/13 06:10 PM
How many Alias does this man have? I wonder.
If we know George Washington had wooden teeth then we
Should no some of Obamas history. I wonder what he really wants to be remembered for?

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 06:02 PM
waving He was the Coke dealer at college wasn't he?

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:39 PM
Lol! Yeah but with out there opinions and rhetorical questions
These forums would be boring.

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:30 PM
I wondered why Bruce Campbell didn't play in the remake? The story line was butchered from the start. Some ok SE scenes though.
I am extremely worried about the new Childs play.

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 05:14 PM
Seen this on my local news today. At 12 pm eastern time.
So sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. I do think that the teacher is a hero. Also believe that school staff should be required
To concealed weapons training and carry while working.

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 07:55 AM
I'll have to check that out. The remake of evil dead was watchable
Kinda not what it was hyped up to be. IMO

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 07:28 AM
Thank you I do as well. I can't find a physical copy of this movie no where? Walmart miejer best buy and krogers sold out. Even the red boxes in my area are rented out.

d24's photo
Mon 10/21/13 07:06 AM

Long time, d24.

All those years of sucking up and screwing Americans makes her look like a rotted corpse.

How you been doing? Good as you can I hope. Willing2 I had to take a break from this website and the political section I would get so infuriated at some of these Left Winger Bleeding Heart Liberal Idiots that posted back then. I will not mention any names I think most of them finally realized they were wrong. And the quick bluff with the race card won't always work.

We have some real looney leftists here now. Hell, Obama has his own personal cheerleader here. He could be found with his pants down with a little boy and a bag of meth and they would still praise him.

Hello Lpdon I'm glad to see you guys here. Still sticking up for American rights. Not being herded like them sheep's.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:53 PM
I have never ever picked up a bible. Should I? Will it make me a better person?

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:49 PM
Sabotage -Sirens there the only Christian Metal Band that's good.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:33 PM

Long time, d24.

All those years of sucking up and screwing Americans makes her look like a rotted corpse.

How you been doing? Good as you can I hope. Willing2 I had to take a break from this website and the political section I would get so infuriated at some of these Left Winger Bleeding Heart Liberal Idiots that posted back then. I will not mention any names I think most of them finally realized they were wrong. And the quick bluff with the race card won't always work.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:21 PM
I've been using these for years now and actually communicated with William Fold a few times.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 08:15 PM
About 13 years ago I was 18 and checked out this book. From my library I don't recall what the title was. Anyway it had this chart with several random numbers vertically and horizontally. No matter how you added the numbers together always added up to 65. I remember copying its on note book paper. And every time I would concentrate with that just even in my pocket if I thought of heavy rain it would pour within 5-10 mins after I really concentrated on it.

I have since lost it I always kept it in my ouija board box until recently gone. If I could only find that book again. If any of you hard core studies know please share

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:51 PM
Yeah she is one ugly bastard

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:10 PM
Has anyone seen this I have not yet heard it was okay. Would like more opinions please.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:05 PM

I believe George Washington actually rejected the notion of Congress and the presidency receive any pay at first. He was then convinced otherwise when it was explained to him that only the wealthy will serve in congress and/or the presidency if one does not receive a paycheck. Washington, was the richest president in history, i 've been told, when you adjust his net worth for inflation. However, he supposedly spent a great deal of his own money paying for the revolutionary war. Always respected him for that.

Anyhow, I believe, that congressmen/women should not receive a pay rate larger than the median american salary, They should also have the same health benefits as the rest of the country and have to rely on social security for retirement. Furthermore a law should be made making it illegal to serve in congress at the same time you have money in the stock market.

I think that full financial disclosure of all candidates should be mandatory for every year they serve in office.

Absolutely right! Alleoops every other working American Citizen has to.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:52 PM
Type O Negative -Black. http://youtu.be/vFwYJYl5GUQ

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 06:02 PM
Interesting read thanks MM.

d24's photo
Sun 10/20/13 05:48 PM
Edited by d24 on Sun 10/20/13 05:49 PM
White zombie spider http://youtu.be/nU16K8NIZcc

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25