Community > Posts By > diegomarsiano

diegomarsiano's photo
Sat 01/06/18 04:40 PM
Hello All!

Happy New Year!

Mine, however, I would not call a great year, but rather tears so far. First ever that I've shed tears during a day that should have been celebrated. It's been the worst start of any year anyone could have and it hasn't gotten any better.

My wife decided she no longer wanted to be with me. She decided that she no longer love me. She decided that she couldn't see herself with me nor can grow old with me.

To clarify it's not another man. It's how she thought we were no longer have something in common. She no longer has butterflies. She hated my asking to make love to her, and all this time all pretend to her while holding all in all her emotions; not opening up with me and talking to me to fix our relationship, the most important person I thought I was. I became insignificant to her.

I worked my *** off so she can have everything, not just everything but nice of all things. In exchange, all i wanted was to be loved but rather she went distant with me. She would do kids, chores, and shopping in her mind to get away and to be alone. She hates someone next to her in bed as she wants to sleep alone.

Well, enough of that, you get the point. I am here to find a new love. I have a beautiful wife who no longer loves me. I want to love someone and who will appreciate my love. However, I am a bit skeptical as seeing success shows very little of that. Is this site for finding love or for hooking up?

I am looking to find a true love who truly love making sensual love. That was missing in our relationship and I complained too much about it that it drove her away. I hope I can find someone who will appreciate romance and passion in life. I have a standard so attraction, connection and chemistry will be critical. I am easy going and generous to those who know how to appreciate being romanced.
Thank you for reading. Best of luck to all. I wish everyone finds what they're looking for in 2018.

Warm wishes,

AD

diegomarsiano's photo
Sat 01/06/18 04:34 PM
Hello All!

Happy New Year!

Mine, however, I would not call a great year, but rather tears so far. First ever that I've shed tears during a day that should have been celebrated. It's been the worst start of any year anyone could have and it hasn't gotten any better.

My wife decided she no longer wanted to be with me. She decided that she no longer love me. She decided that she couldn't see herself with me nor can grow old with me.

To clarify it's not another man. It's how she thought we were no longer have something in common. She no longer has butterflies. She hated my asking to make love to her, and all this time all pretend to her while holding all in all her emotions; not opening up with me and talking to me to fix our relationship, the most important person I thought I was. I became insignificant to her.

I worked my *** off so she can have everything, not just everything but nice of all things. In exchange, all i wanted was to be loved but rather she went distant with me. She would do kids, chores, and shopping in her mind to get away and to be alone. She hates someone next to her in bed as she wants to sleep alone.

Well, enough of that, you get the point. I am here to find a new love. I have a beautiful wife who no longer loves me. I want to love someone and who will appreciate my love. However, I am a bit skeptical as seeing success shows very little of that. Is this site for finding love or for hooking up?

I am looking to find a true love who truly love making sensual love. That was missing in our relationship and I complained too much about it that it drove her away. I hope I can find someone who will appreciate romance and passion in life. I have a standard so attraction, connection and chemistry will be critical. I am easy going and generous to those who know how to appreciate being romanced.
Thank you for reading. Best of luck to all. I wish everyone finds what they're looking for in 2018.

Warm wishes,

AD

diegomarsiano's photo
Sat 01/06/18 04:29 PM
Hello All!

Happy New Year!

Warm wishes,

AD