Community > Posts By > pms64

pms64's photo
Sun 09/14/08 11:18 AM
I didn't look in your profile, but I think your a little young for me.
But as far as the chair, it wouldn't bother me one bit.
A person is a person. It doesn't matter if they can't see, can't hear, can't walk or whatever the case may be. That person is just that, still a person. Every person has wants, needs, feelings, desires, just like everyone else. So, why should they be treated any different? They shouldn't, and the person who does is totally wrong.
Just my 2 cents.

PMS

pms64's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:32 PM
No nasty emails here. rant
In fact, no emails at all. tears

frustrated
PMS

pms64's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:06 PM
I like several. Numbers 2, 4, 7, and 9.
But if you want my favorite, it would have to be number 4.
Do rags are not always my favorite, but they do look better on some then on others.

PMS

pms64's photo
Sat 09/06/08 09:17 PM
Sausage. Yummmy. bigsmile bigsmile

What??????
tongue2

pms64's photo
Thu 09/04/08 11:37 AM
This hurts me more then it hurts you.

Yeah right.
tears tears

pms64's photo
Mon 09/01/08 10:56 AM
Or an innocent animal might get hurt.
What the heck?
laugh laugh
laugh laugh

pms64's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:48 AM
new friend, in my friends list. He didn't view my profile, didn't send a friends invite for me to accept, but he's there. He's really too young for me, and I'm not looking anymore anyway. And to make matters worse, I'm too old to send him an email on here. grumble grumble
Do I just delete him or what? Any advice?
ohwell ohwell

PMS

pms64's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:16 AM
Is that a pic of you?
How come you only have one ear? And no eyebrows?
laugh laugh

PMS

pms64's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:09 AM
Hi Debbie,
Hope you feel better soon. I didn't know you were sick. I haven't seen you on, but I'm not on a lot either. ohwell Thought maybe I just wasn't on at the right times. Anyway, I hope things get better soon, you have had enough problems.

Maybe these will lighten your spirits, even if just a little.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

PMS

pms64's photo
Sat 08/23/08 09:56 PM
I used to think a trucker would make a perfect mate. You don't see them all the time, so you'd figure that would make time spent together more special.
BUT....
I met a truck driver on here. And he is the biggest loser I have met in many years. I helped him move to my town, let him stay with me for 2 weeks, bought and paid for everything he needed and wanted. I won't put his user name up, but he is the first on my friends list. He left owing me quite a bit of money.
I am sure there are some good ones still out there, but I'm not so sure I'm interested in the idea anymore.
ohwell ohwell

PMS

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:53 PM
My sister adopted my oldest son. We are all very close, and he knows everything. He thinks it's cool, he has 2 moms.
And it's nice that we are all close. He has major health problems and most likely will not live to even see 30, he is almost 24 now.
She couldn't have kids, and I was a single mom with 4 kids, all close in age. (I was single due to divorce, I was an abused wife, and he turned it to the kids, so I left. No one hurts my kids.) Ages now are 23, 21, and 17 year old twins. And all boys too. noway
Anyway, we decided to share.

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:41 PM
Does your kid count? I don't have any pets, never did, except fish.

ohwell ohwell

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 01:37 PM
I have thought about this topic often.

Holes in the Floor of Heaven, and Amazing Grace.

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 12:15 PM

thats because most people dont cook them right,, need to boil em long enough,, add salt and butter,, then red eye gravy

Not to sound stupid, but what is red eye gravy?

After frying country-cured Ham or Bacon, while the pan is still hot, pour a little Coffee into the skillet... This is called "Raising the Gravy"...... It breaks all the yummy little tidbits loose, ....... spoon over Grits or split hot Biscuits.... eat with scrambled eggs.... Called a "stick to your ribs" breakfast.
bigsmile drool

noooooooooo thank you. coffee ill

but scrambled eggs biscuits and some country ham sounds good right now... with a big cup of hot cocoa. yum

I don't like coffee either, but I'll also try anything at least once. You never know til you do.

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:55 AM

thats because most people dont cook them right,, need to boil em long enough,, add salt and butter,, then red eye gravy

Not to sound stupid, but what is red eye gravy?

pms64's photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:43 AM

my thanksgiving consists of the following:
cajun fried turkey
baked sweet ham
homemade red mashed potatoes,
real mac and cheese,
fresh string beans,
fresh butterbeans
real gravy
stuffing
broccolie rice and cheese caserole
cranberry sause,, of course
biscuits(buttermilk,, bout the size of a cats head)
dream pies,
sweet potato pie

Thumper,
Any chance of getting a few of your reciepes??

pms64's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:50 PM
My fan, behind me.

pms64's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:27 PM
I'm hot.
Guess I need to turn the air up.
laugh laugh

pms64's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:20 PM
Cheeseburgers and french fries, and maybe some baked beans and a diet soda.

pms64's photo
Sun 08/10/08 03:07 PM
Not at all.

And yes, I perved your profile. You sound sweet too. Of course I'm old enough to be your mother. grumble

Welcome to JSH/Mingle2. Hope you find what your looking for.

PMS

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25