Community > Posts By > redwulfe

redwulfe's photo
Sun 11/18/07 07:21 AM
I don't think whether you are in a crowd or not is relevant to anything. Most guys that are looking for someone are just looking for someone they are attracted to and can have a good time with. The biggest problem is that, confidence or not, most guys find the approach the scariest. no one likes rejection, male or female. If you see someone you like let them know with your body language, eye contact, and the fact that you looked at them and went alone to the bar or elsewhere to let them approach you privately. Give them signals, not with flags and such of course, :smile: that you would like to speak with them or that you are interested. you will find that with attractive women like yourself most guys will not believe that they have a chance and leave it at that. Lack of confidence currently should not be n indication that they are not good enough, because think about it, are you walking up to perfect strangers and asking them out? Allot of these guys are the guys that will treat you right and just have had enough **** dumped on them that they don't feel right about themselves at the moment. Let them know they can approach you. If they don't show, your night isn't totally ruined because you are out with friends and you can always do this same thing to someone else you would like to meet. Here's a clue most men do not get hints very easily, so be less subtle but don't go out of you way to meet them. Take the middle ground, let them know and then let them approach you, also when they do approach you, don't play the games, let them know what you think. I hate games, I appreciate bluntness in conversation. hopefully this helps you out.

basically dating is a two way street and so is meeting someone for the first time, making someone else do all the work is just not right or at least that is my opinion.

Tim

redwulfe's photo
Sun 11/18/07 06:47 AM
I've thought about moving to chicago a couple of times it looks like a fun town but with no job possibilities an no idea of what I would do with an increase in living expenses, that will just have to wait.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:30 PM
Dam, He can call lighting at a whim and all I get is this stupped sound clip. :cry: laugh

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:28 PM
Wow, flowerforyou

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:25 PM
Thanks.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:25 PM
Thanks, I just wish I could actually sing it on here. But then again, you all should be glad I can't. laugh

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:23 PM
I've got thunder? :smile: That makes me like a god or something. laugh

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:21 PM
Heres another song I was working on. i only wish it could be true. They say patience is a virtue. :smile:

Girl,
look what you've done for me,
You gave me desire for life.

and Girl,
since you've been so good to me,
I will not deny your love with lies.

even though our love will change with all this rainy weather,
don't you know our hearts will still remain and we'll always be together.

now Girl,
Seems like just a fantasy,
I will be your knight for all times.

And Girl,
Even through the years with me,
I look at you and it's just like the first time.

even though our love will change with all this rainy weather,
don't you know our hearts will still remain and we'll always be together.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:10 PM
Nice, flowerforyou

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 10:05 PM
I am an amateur song writer, stress the amateur. :smile: Here's one I've been working on. It's bit moody just to warn people ahead of time.

Now I can't see this world of peace,
but as it seems a dreamed up tomorrow,
and I don't know, if we change our ways,
that there may be an end to sorrow.

And hand of god has struck the hour,
It's time for me to go,
I know our love has built a tower,
Bu the dark sides of love I do know.
and as I lay down to lay to rest,
I think of all that has been said.
And a darkness grows within the depths,
of a lonely heart once again.

Now I can't see this world of peace,
but as it seems a dreamed up tomorrow,
and I don't know, if we change our ways,
that there may be an end to sorrow.

redwulfe's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:52 PM
I keep hearing all of these shout outs from Chicago, being that this is the Chicago board you probably should expect it :smile: , But how about a shout out from parts near Chicago. Like what's up Champaign. ohwell

I know not as cool but that's my town. :smile:

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:30 PM
And I will take you up on that conversation. I'll send you my number in private, if you ever wish to chat I'm not great at it but for you I'd try. :smile:

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:19 PM
I have faith, any man that doesn't see what a catch you are, deserve a bett'n. Just give me a call and I'll make the trip. happy I may not whip a$$ in poker but fightings a hole new ball game. :smile:

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:07 PM
Thank you! I really needed that tonight. You are definitely going to make some guy a very lucky man.

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:50 PM
I'm single you know. :wink: laugh

Thanks, I am trying to make better pics. Some people think I'm too intimidating. and if you don't mind me saying so you have really great eyes. Not trying to hit on you just a comment, very attractive. flowerforyou

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:43 PM
Aww not even a little.:cry: laugh

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:39 PM
I'm such a horrible friend. laugh

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:39 PM
I've never doubted you could kick my butt i just want you to stomp my buddies into the ground.laugh Il be the guy instigating in the background "That's right, Whasup now?" laugh

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:29 PM
I've never heard Kansas described as cool, but I'll take it! :smile:

redwulfe's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:10 PM
laugh I know that story all to well, my family is originally from Kansas but while we were here visiting relatives I got married, and my kids live here so that is where I stayed when my family went back to Wichita. Life's funny that way, but I wouldn't change it for the world. :smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8