Community > Posts By > vivianpat

vivianpat's photo
Wed 02/07/18 07:47 AM
:thumbsup: courage is the key , never give up, after rain come sun.

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 02:14 PM

Very funny:smile: :smile: ....thanks alot

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 01:30 PM

Feeling down on a dating site is no way to attract a man :wink:

If that is truly how you feel .. then perhaps take some time out and go do something that will make you smile waving

Please don't get me wrong here, never said I needed a man or wanted a man's attention. I came here to ease my pains not necessarily cause by a man(lover). Many things can cause that... Even someones's mum can cause emotional rack . When you got disappointed by your close or blood relations

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 01:22 PM

Feeling down on a dating site is no way to attract a man :wink:

If that is truly how you feel .. then perhaps take some time out and go do something that will make you smile waving

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 01:22 PM

My dear, the feelings is so unbearable...

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Sometimes talking to a bunch of strangers is helpful, but also seeking someone who is more professionally trained to help you through such intense feelings is better and more advisable.

The fact that you're reaching out is a good thing. Hang in there and I pray things get better for you.

flowerforyou :angel:
I respect uill :thumbsup:

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 01:01 PM

Emotional bankruptcy ....that’s a very nice way to put it. Just think that it’s better than being really bankrupt and it would also help to know that a lot of us do feel that way too sometimes. When thinking doesn’t help , sleep and when you cant sleep please tell me how you were able to because I need that advice slaphead keep smiling:angel:

My dear, the feelings is so unbearable...

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 12:59 PM

Hmmmmm....Well at least I tried flowerforyou

Yeah thanks

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 12:58 PM
Yeah. Thanks

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 12:37 PM
@jessica, doesmit really help?

vivianpat's photo
Mon 02/05/18 12:01 PM
Hello people, I need someone to cheer me up now, am very emotional bankrupt.

vivianpat's photo
Tue 01/30/18 09:30 AM
Hello dear, I am an African, if you really want to visit African I can invite . If you are interested please message me back