Community > Posts By > sammy99837

sammy99837's photo
Mon 06/11/18 05:44 PM
Tell me is perception based on what a person has learned over the years of their lives or is it based on a bias they have developed over their lives? Also can you explain how someone takes $200,000 and turns it into over a billion in New York City, of all places, is as ignorant as "you" seem to think he is. Thing is some people can not be persuaded that anything they have been led to believe can be wrong. I for one have better things to do than waste my time attempting to change their preconceived concepts.

sammy99837's photo
Mon 06/11/18 04:59 PM
Have you ever researched the points you have stated? Watch Trumps interview with Donahue or other interviews he has had over the years. President Trump tells things like it is. It is not sugar coated or ran through the political sifter like the way politicians do. He is honest. For one I prefer to think for myself. Too many people these days are being told what to think. The simple fact is the things he has said about trade, China, Nato not paying for their defense and many other points are the same now as they were 30 years ago. Maybe the man means it when he say he wants all Americans to have a better life. But then again, it is easier to be told what to think!