Community > Posts By > MormonMan26

MormonMan26's photo
Sun 10/28/07 03:38 PM
You don't have a clue what your talking about boomansion, nice try, but when you have 12 years of IT experience under your belt, you know what your talking about.

MormonMan26's photo
Fri 10/26/07 04:54 PM
Here is another link to look at, it's quite interesting

http://www.eset.com/products/compare-NOD32-vs-competition.php

MormonMan26's photo
Fri 10/26/07 01:37 PM
Look everyone, as a IT Professional, I strongly recomend NOD32, for anti virus, if you don't trust me, read the following link, I should also mention soon Nod32 will block spyware as well, it will be the most complete package on the internet.

http://www.eset.com/products/index.php

I use only this software, and as a reminder it's one of the only few antivirus software that runs on the X64 file system.

MormonMan26's photo
Sat 10/20/07 11:42 AM
Tim only one problem with Avast, it isn't supported by X64 file system, their are just a few virus checkers that do, and they are Norton, Mcafee & Nod32. Zone alarm is alright, but it ain't free, and it doesn't always do the trick, good luck.

MormonMan26's photo
Mon 10/15/07 12:35 PM
I only trust two different ones, and I have yet to be infected, though I pay for one, it's no big deal. I use Acronis Privacy Expert Suite which is the paid one, and Spyware Blaster, which is the free one, they work really well together. Plus I recomend using NOD32 anti-virus, it's the best one on the market, it isn't free, but well worth it. I trust these programs with my life, I have built over 100 computers, and always use the same software for each one, and have never had one fail yet. Hope these doubters outhere will at least try them out, and see what I am talking about. Here is a little tid bit of info you may not know, NOD32 was the first anti virus program to work with the x64 file system, how's that for being the best.

MormonMan26's photo
Tue 10/09/07 11:20 PM
Former player, I lost my wife because she didn't know how to let go of this stupid retarded game. Our marriage was great until this game invaded our lives.

ARG!!!!

MormonMan26's photo
Wed 10/03/07 01:20 PM
If your looking for a great deal on a computer, talk to me I'll build you one at a fraction of the cost it costs to buy one from the store, plus it won't come loaded with all the crap they load on it at the factory.

Just send me a message to my mailbox here, and with your email address and I will contact you via my business email.

Look forward to helping out friends and associates in need.

Sincerely,
Jonathan

MormonMan26's photo
Wed 10/03/07 11:04 AM
If your looking for a great deal on a computer, talk to me I'll build you one at a fraction of the cost it costs to buy one from the store, plus it won't come loaded with all the crap they load on it at the factory.

Just send me a message to my mailbox here, and with your email address and I will contact you via my business email.

Look forward to helping out friends and associates in need.

Sincerely,
Jonathan