Community > Posts By > Moodygrl

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:22 PM
Edited by Moodygrl on Tue 12/04/07 09:23 PM

I Would

Would you sacrifice your whole life to be with the one you loved?huh

Sacrifice my whole life???...I wouldn't..huh noway

Would you sacrifice yourself for a significant other?

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:19 PM

I wouldn't.

Would you sit through a football game at an outdoor stadium in the rain just because you know your significant other loves the game?

I wouldn't...

Would you do almost anything for your significant other even if you don't like it?

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:19 PM
My last post was for the next to the last post....sheesh,

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:18 PM
No.I wouldn't

Would you help a friend in need without asking ALOT of questions??

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:15 PM
Goodnight Angel...flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:13 PM
Thanks Mike...thought I lost it was ready to throw my computer out the window..:wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 09:09 PM
Lex I wasn't implying anything of the sort...I'm sorry if I didn't convey it properly...sometimes it's difficult for me to say on here what I mean, or it's taken out of context by the way I write it I suppose..

Anyway, yes your right about trying it over and over again and getting the same results...we hope that things / people / situations will change for the better...I believe it is human nature...I just meant that for me I am incapable to give to another that of which I don't have to give...I'm the "insane" one here..lol...I retreat into my shell for protection and it works for me...
You haven't done anything wrong but simply tried your best and hoped that things would change and work out...You are by far more sensitive than I, I choose not to get involve in a relationship, and thus far have kept that promise to myself...
I only want you to be happy and wish you the very best...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:52 PM
laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:51 PM

so what does that make women?

Umm the question was why have women driven men to such acts? "stero-type" acts

I don't believe women DRIVE men to do anything they (men) don't want to do!...methinks that sounded somewhat cynical...but hey, I could be mininterpreting it, and if so I apologize, if not..grumble yawn

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:48 PM
That's great..Congratulations..drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:46 PM

I think you both need to take a puff and pass it.laugh

I'll pass with the puff thanks...laugh then again my mind feels like rubbish from all this reading in the forums..sick bigsmile

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:41 PM
laugh laugh ummmm...nooo....ok...now I am confused,...must be sleep deprivation.....

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:38 PM
damn...I hit the wrong bloody button for the quote...and I'm straight....what's up with that??...sorry

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:37 PM

I'm not "picking" on people who choose to smoke pot...That's their choice, as long as they don't hurt other people what's the harm?....I don't smoke nor do drugs..however I do know a few people who smoke occasionally and I'm ok with it...Hey, whatever floats your boat...These people I know are hard workers, responsible, pay their bills; etc;, their not deranged weirdos because they smoke....sheeesh...lighten up already..
Me: I'm high on life..drinker glasses

Well JT when you put it that way!!....I guess I'm lucky on the account I haven't had that experience...I just laugh at how stupid and silly they act...it isn't a everyday thing..just a couple times a month a couple of friends of mine comes over..hmm..now that you planted that seed, mayhap I should hide my reeses and ice cream...grumble great thanks for raining on my parade..

nah,say whatever you want to about them,hell i will.ya ever filled your cabinets with groceries and the same night your friend comes in saying they got the munchies?playing "how fast can i hide all the food"is no fun and having to tell that friend "dude if you touch one pop tart,i will crack you upside the head!" isn't something i wanted to do but had to.i mean i can't just let someone walk in and take my pop tarts,no matter if he's a friend or not...grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:29 PM
Yes Lex I understand where you are coming from....Intellectually we see what right or wrong, or what just needs to be fixed...however, at least for me in the past, when my heart is in that emotional whirlwind it was difficult for me to be objective....hence, I won't go down that road again...I don't know if this is the right way...People have mentioned that by my mind frame on this subject implies that I am missing the boat...however for me anyway, I don't FEEL nor see it that way...
You learn, you live, you love, and you grow....I don't have to mention this because I know that you know....just need someone on the outside looking in?!....
Your a good person and as cliche' as this may sound, things will work out for you...don't need to read tea leaves to know that one...flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:20 PM
I'm not "picking" on people who choose to smoke pot...That's their choice, as long as they don't hurt other people what's the harm?....I don't smoke nor do drugs..however I do know a few people who smoke occasionally and I'm ok with it...Hey, whatever floats your boat...These people I know are hard workers, responsible, pay their bills; etc;, their not deranged weirdos because they smoke....sheeesh...lighten up already..
Me: I'm high on life..drinker glasses

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:11 PM

i'm betting he is too,just give the guy a blinking light ,it'll keep him amused for hours and you can say whatever you want to about him :wink:
laugh laugh Now that was just too funny...oh my I'm sorry....

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:54 PM

Lex, You can't forget her! Give her some time, its not like you really could just get over her. Time and your heart will lead you where you need to be. Best of luck and love to you!

mry -- Thank you. No, I will never forget her. She has been at the core of my thoughts every moment for the past 8 years.

The important thing is for me to never lose sight of the way things turned out. Hopefully, this will prevent me from ever doing anything so stupid again.

Lex you didn't do anything "stupid"...one doesn't know what the future holds for us!..You gave 100% and then some...it isn't your fault..it just is what it is, unfortunately....Don't let me hear you say you did something "stupid" or I'll have to come over there and knock some sense into ya!!...
Just care about ya Lex...I say that with care...:heart:

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 07:10 AM
I believe I got up too dang early...grumble

no photo
Tue 12/04/07 06:41 AM
I would...

Would you go up on a air balloon?