Community > Posts By > Xunderestimate

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:46 PM

yeah me 2 but i see others point of views it does grow old and i wonder how long the search for the 1 will go on..........

Well with girls today some become sluts you're lucky if u find the one and I will not settle for less

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:42 PM

i'd leave out the 1st line but thats just my opinion

Yeah, definately take out that part about how your name is adam.
You don't want them calling your name out so soon?

How we doing tonight Tina?
he apperently already removed the line,another lonely night for me i'm starting to see why people have friends w benifits but thats just not for me

I don't have a friend with befits need one but I learned to have more self respect than that

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:41 PM

it just sounds negative we all have had bad relationships thats why we r single.as an adult we assume men r looking for women

I don't understand of course. It's right what I am looking for or how would u word it sweetheart

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:40 PM

Hmmmm.. 110 views and only 7 posts. 3 of which are yours. What do you suppose went wrong?

Not sure help?

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:36 PM

i'd leave out the 1st line but thats just my opinion

I added that in there it's not under about me it's my head line is that ok

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:27 PM

it sounds fine to me. you just seem like a guy who really knows what he wants.

Right thanks so much.

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:20 PM

...On one of my profiles this is what I have...

How many do you have? This might be the problem...

I have many but really only use one. The other phone is a profile for the Philippines

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:19 PM
ok thanks for the reply's with the who I"D like to meet. Now this is my about me part on my profile are there any turn off? Any changes? What impression do you get? Are there big turn on's

Thanks again
adam

I'm sorry I want a woman not a little girl. First I must say my name is Adam. I am a very independent person and very hard working but loves to have fun in everything I do. I am honest about everything so watch what you ask me. At first around new people I can be a relatively low key person until I become comfortable but can fit right in to any group. I am not ashamed of who I am or what I do because I am not here to impress people, I am here to do what needs to be done. I a Manager with my job. I love being with my friends and family most of the time but I also like being alone so both ways work well with me. I love going to the lake and spend some time there alone or with someone. I have a lot of things I do for fun like riding wave runners, short trips, movies, romance get aways, Monday night raw, etc.... want to know more come and join me I am sure you will have a great time. Other than that I could sit here and tell you about what I plan to do but showing it is better than telling it so I will leave it at that.

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:17 PM

Sounds good to me.

Thanks

Xunderestimate's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:15 PM
Hey girls how are you all today. On one of my profiles this is what I have under my who i'd like to meet. Are there any changes that I should make? Are there any turns offs? What is the impression you get if you were browsing men?

Thanks
Xunderestimated

I'm looking for that woman, you know my partner, my lover and my best friend. Someone to date casually at first but who knows? I want that sweet woman who is about something to the best of her ability. Someone who can laugh at herself and is not scared to try new things and can hold a conversation with me. You must be a mature lady and wanting to grow up to adult level no time for games and such. Someone that wants a easy going guy and wants to take life on with one another.

Xunderestimate's photo
Wed 01/09/08 06:30 PM
First I want to say I hope everyone had a great day and is doing well. Please take a look at my profile below and tell me if there are any changes or suggestions any of you would make.

Thanks for your help
Xunderestimate

My name is Adam. I am very laid back and down to earth when it comes to life. I am hard working but loves to have fun in everything I do. You only live life once so I love to try new things. I am honest to anyone about anything, always concerned about other's feelings, very friendly, tactful and approachable. People contact me for help most of the time so I usually guide people mentally and physically. I care about what I look like when im out so I form impressions carefully. I dislike nonsensical and unnecessary things but am non revengeful also forgive everyone but I never forget. I'm searching for my career right now to start my life and looking to move onto the lake very soon which is one of my small dreams. I enjoy spending time with friends and family as much as possible. I have many things I like to do so will not list it here. Anything else you wish to know just ask.

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 08:12 PM
Does anyone have a deep love poem they can share with me

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:54 PM
Please name your best love song

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:50 PM

Now that you have threatened to have her charged with theft if she does not return the items she can just take them elsewhere and say you never left them there. Not good to show your hand too soon.

I have an email from her saying she has them

She works for the court house so yea it worked lol she could lose her job

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:50 PM

Now that you have threatened to have her charged with theft if she does not return the items she can just take them elsewhere and say you never left them there. Not good to show your hand too soon.

I have an email from her saying she has them

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:38 PM

I just looked up "Expressincometax" on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website and found nothing. Unless i missed something on the site, you should reply with a polite "go f*ck yourself and your block" letter.

Yep we have legal papers in the court house saying we own it

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:37 PM
I have been friends with this lady for 17 years and she went through a divorce and I helped her with it. I helped her find her cheating boyfriend. I help her with her dad when family would not. This is so caught up in her boyfriend now this is the letter I had to send her.

I have repeatedly requested that you return my CD case and any other items that I may have in your house as you told me you would. My asking for this request have been ignored all together. Having received neither the items nor a response to my previous letters, I am requesting to get a reply from you no later than 2:00 pm today. Please understand that this is my final notice to you asking in the nice way. However, I'm giving you one last opportunity to return my items to me. I have contacted my local police department today and they told me that I could have proper law enforcement out to your residents and request that you give me my items, and if refused you could be charged with theft by taking even if it's in your home because it's mine. I really hate this has come to this but you would not let me be nice to you any. I trust that this action will not be necessary and I hope to get an E-mail from you today.

Thank you for your attention to this request.
Adam J Favors

Xunderestimate's photo
Sat 01/05/08 07:22 PM
My father owns an income tax office and the name of the company is Expressincometax. The letter that you see below was sent to us by another income tax office and they say they owned Expressincometax.com when we have papers saying we own it. The stupid part is they say they own it in the letter but yet they want us to sign over ownership. Check it out I would love to hear everyones comments on this. Also we posted this on our company website.

HUGE CONGLOMERATE ATTEMPTS TO STAMP OUT SMALL BUSINESS
BY USING SCARE TACTICS

I am Corporate Counsel for H&R Block Services, Inc. (“HRB”). It has come to my attention that you are currently using our company’s trademark and brand in the form of the domain name “expressincometax.com”. HRB Royalty, Inc. Is the owner of the “Rapid Refund” trademark and other related marks. Further, it is our understanding that you are using the website associated with that domain name to market services in direct competition with those offered by HRB Royalty, Inc. And its affiliates. HRB Royalty, Inc. Has not granted you a license to use its trademark. We can only assume that you were aware of the strong reputation of H&R Block when you selected a domain name that included that intellectual property. We have every reason to believe that your infringement is willful, especially since you are using the website associated with that domain name to market services in direct competition with those offered by HRB and its affiliates.

HRB and its affiliates have used and owned the “Rapid Refund” trademark and related marks since 1956. We own multiple trademark registrations in the United States and in several foreign countries, including the following registrations with the United States Patent and Trademark Office: Registration Nos. 2,637,032 and 1,502,530.

HRB Royalty, Inc. And its affiliates have invested considerable time and money establishing the proprietary rights to this family of trademarks. Over $500,000,000 has been spent advertising HRB goods and services in the last three years. Your unauthorized use of “expressincometax.com” will cause confusion in the minds of the consuming public, will imply that they have authorized you to use the mark in the domain name and will constitute dilution and infringement of our proprietary rights.

Because of this resultant confusion, we demand that you immediately cease and desist using the “expressincometax.com” domain name and provide evidence that you have in fact ceased to use this domain name. We also demand that you immediately transfer ownership of this domain name to HRB Royalty, Inc. This demand is non-negotiable and we reserve all legal rights available in pursuing this matter, including the institution of a UDRP proceeding.

In addition, we are requesting that you provide a copy of all literature, marketing and promotional materials, and all other documents referencing your use of HRB’s intellectual property. This will enable us to consider what action we will take in connection with this matter. We would like to advise you that when the rights of a trademark owner are violated, that owner may be entitled to recover (1) defendant’s profits, (2) any damages sustained by the owner, and (3) the attorney’s fees and costs of the action. HRB Royalty, Inc. And its affiliates will also consider any claims they may have based on copyright infringement, false advertising and unfair competition.

Please provide the information requested in this letter, including confirmation in writing that your company will cease using HRB’s intellectual property. We look forward to hearing from you no later than ten (10) days from the date of this letter.

Xunderestimate's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:45 AM
Thanks that was nice of you. I have the E-mail I sent this morning and told her what we were both doing was wrong and I am unable to see her anymore. I also called her boyfriend and told him I was sorry for what has happend and that is all I can do.

Xunderestimate's photo
Mon 12/31/07 11:41 AM

Well I can't do the right thing with american girls any more they go squirley. I have never cheated though

Umm maybe its because you are trying to hook up with another mans girl and she is trash for cheating anyways. Maybe you need to look for your own girl, American or not!!

I have tried that and she screwed me over

Previous 1 3