Community > Posts By > rjodea

rjodea's photo
Fri 09/03/10 03:57 PM
Belief in Karma doesn't make you spiritual or religious. Being spiritual, religious or philosophical might make you believe in Karma.

Christianity, a religion, doesn't proscribe to Karma. Buddism, a philosophy, does, the two aren't exclusive and many are both, if they believe in karma it is likely evidence of their philosophy, not their religion. If a Christian beleives in Karma but doesn't proscribe to any additional philosophy that does, that would a spiritual belief. If someone doesn't have a religious belief or philosophy that proscribes to karma, but they do, it'a also a spiritual belief.

Yes, I do, for all three reasons.

rjodea's photo
Thu 09/02/10 10:04 PM

hello folks,i had dated a girl i really love and cared for alot, we dated for over 10 years and we broke up around 3 years ago and i injured myself 4 months ago and we have talked every day since,she recently told me she was pregnant with another mans baby, she still has feelings for me and i do for her, i dont know what to do my feelings for her have gone way up in the past few months,and she talks like she wants me back,she would always contact me and stay in touch and i know deep down she loves me like i love her,she said what happened was a short relationship with a guy she does not plan on being with,should i just trust my feelings and keep loving her and see were it takes us?any advice would help.thank you

sounds like shes scared...baby needs a daddy, ya know...

She's had three years to get back to you and didn't do it until you are vulnerable and she's about to have a kid? She wanted a child so she left you, went and got one and came back. She's looking for help raising the child and you're a better option than the man's she's with. She sounds like she's selfish and a manipulator. Never met her, hate to judge, but from out here it looks pretty clear.noway

rjodea's photo
Thu 09/02/10 03:27 PM
I'd say no, a gift is a gift, but when my wife and I seperated, I did ask her to take it off or move it to another finger.

rjodea's photo
Wed 09/01/10 10:04 PM
NTFS is more efficient, secure and reliable than Fat32 and can be used on larger drives. If it has a drawback compared to fat32 it's in being more secure. You can't fire up an NTFS drive with a simple 98 boot disk and poke around. It's more difficult, if even possible, to take an NTFS boot (c:) drive out of one PC, put it in another, fire it up, and expect it to run. Probably something you don't intend to do. For a non-hacker/tech, NTFS is probably the way you want to go. Bring a book, the conversion takes a while and a half. And of course, if you have stuff on the PC that real important to you, Back it up first.
smokin

rjodea's photo
Tue 08/31/10 05:18 PM
Don't worry so much about a 'decent' photo. The one you've put up is fine. People just want there to be a photo, any photo. First, they want to know that it's better than their worst imaginings, second, a complete lack of a photo suggests either low self-esteem or some at some level, deception.
You need to edit out, hope to add a photo soon, now that you have and if you do post a new one, you might want to consider one that shows your eyes better, given your screen name.

rjodea's photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:11 PM
Em fan or Rihanna?

rjodea's photo
Mon 08/30/10 07:48 AM
I have family there, been there before and it's beautiful, easier to get inland when the hurricanes come and Santa Rosa county's economy is better than most right now.

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:26 PM

I've heard canabis repels them and heavy smokers rarely get them. Maybe you should take up weed. Of course it could just be heavy smokers are too stoned to notice they have them.smokin

Sadly that isn't true. My kids friends were heavy weed smokers and my most of my kids are too. That didn't stop them at any level as far as I could see.

Oh well, at least they probably don't have Glaucoma.shocked

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:17 PM
I've heard canabis repels them and heavy smokers rarely get them. Maybe you should take up weed. Of course it could just be heavy smokers are too stoned to notice they have them.smokin

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 03:55 PM
Sacramento county's unemployment is 12.1
Santa Rosa county's is 9.2

according to snagajob.com

494 jobs in Navarre, FL
142 jobs in Sacramento, CA

and Sacramento out populates Navarre 1,394,154 to 29,997 according to wikipedia.

Some quick math and-

Sacramento's got 1187 unemployed people per posted job, Navarre's got 5.5!

It may be crappy there, but it's about 200 times less crappy than here.

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 03:40 PM
Cali too, especially in Tech support. Trade schools pumped out thousands of techs just as the tech bubble burst. That's why I'm moving to FL.

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 03:26 PM
I'm not from FL yet, but I'm moving out there soon, getting kinda worried it might be like the Illinois vortex I've heard about.

anyway, thanks for saying Hi.

Kinda sad the two people on the Florida site are from Cali and Michigan.

Lived in Warren in the late 70's, How's the Wolverine State doing?

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 10:11 AM
'Slow Children Playing' or maybe 'Dip', sometimes 'Stop'

:tongue:

rjodea's photo
Sun 08/29/10 10:08 AM
Is the internet down in the southeast?what

rjodea's photo
Sat 08/28/10 09:08 PM
what

rjodea's photo
Sat 08/28/10 01:25 PM

No ^^

I dont like Cherrios, I like Coco pebbles.... ^^"

I would hope no one did that....it all looks the same..

Those are words filled of life...or at least I thought, Burn the Earth make all new

Hate the lives that claim to be "Higher" then "Us"
Burn them
Then the Erth

I'm pretty sure you're higher than me.smokin
laugh

rjodea's photo
Sat 08/28/10 11:56 AM
Welcome. You're off to a good start hitting the forums, that's the best way to meet people here.

rjodea's photo
Fri 08/27/10 08:44 PM
I'm in that exact position, together 12 years, married for 7, ending this year. My son is 7 and the most important thing in the world to me. I would have stayed married to Osama Bin Laden if was better for the kid, but the wife wants to look for greener pastures. She having an affair now and expected me to wait on the sidelines in case it didn't work out. I don't want to be a back-up plan, so it's over. Not what I wanted, I love her very much, but she's putting her own desires ahead of our child. I'm an extremely forgiving person and would have tolerated anything for the sake of the kid, but her decisions are hurting our child and his future. Her Dad's tired of the drama and wants us out of the home he bought so our family would be secure. Now he has a split family, has to live in a little apartment downtown and can only see me on weekends. I can't forgive any of that. I'm not suggesting you leave, assuming she's still a good mom, you two have a commitment to your children that exceeds your own wants and desires. Counselling might help. Communication is a must. Maybe one or both of you need anti-depressants. Try to break the routine. Find a sitter and take her to a chic flick. Leave a flower on her pillow. Change out of your 'around the house clothes' once and awhile and buy her a new robe you'd like to see her in. Crawling Mingle for a dinner date is going to kill it, not fix it. 15 years is a lot of time to throw away. Living a life with no sexual affection isn't worth the price of keeping normalcy in the home, but fixing it is. Take it from someone who let it go too far and can't get it back.

rjodea's photo
Fri 08/27/10 11:04 AM
We're not all gonna die, just you non-beleivers. I've got my tinfoil hat ready, a years worth of SPF2000 and 500 cases of water in my lead lined bomb shelter.laugh

rjodea's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:42 PM
I'm moving to Navarre in about a month or so. Really looking forward to leaving the smog and hitting the Sunshine State. Clearly I have to hit the beach, What else shouldn't I miss? Anyone up for showing a Californian of 17 years where the fun's at in the panhandle? shades

Previous 1 3