Community > Posts By > Romanticandfun

Romanticandfun's photo
Mon 11/01/10 01:50 PM
I was dating a guy from another website who was killed in a motorcycle accident. Please send prayers for the Prescott family. He was 58 years old and a great guy. We will miss him terribly.

Romanticandfun's photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:34 PM
Edited by Romanticandfun on Mon 08/23/10 02:37 PM
Hey Lexfonteyne,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!:banana: I know what you mean about spending Birthdays alone. Been there done that. Kee your chin up. Things will get better. I have dealt with a lot of things the past two years. I find hitting golf balls helps. Just drive those suckers out as far as you can. It also helps when your angry. Really gets your fustrations out. drinker Here is to you and your BIRTHDAY!!!!!flowerforyou

This should have been under your quote. Sorry.

Romanticandfun's photo
Mon 08/23/10 02:31 PM

OK, right now, I'm feeling a little confused, lonely, and frustrated.

Today is my birthday, and, frankly, it would be nice not to have to spend it alone. But I really don't have any other options, so alone I spend it.

Generally, the whole "being alone" thing doesn't bother me all that much -- I'm getting used to it, and, if it starts to bother me, I just think back about how truly horrendous all of my past relationships were. The "don't want to relive THAT mess" philosophy keeps me going some days.

But on a day like this, I can't help but think it would be nice to have someone in my life. I was in a pretty serious car accident in Feb. of 2009, after which all of my real life "friends" just vanished, leaving me to put the pieces of myself back together. I have no family, so there was no one to turn to.

And there still isn't. And there are times it gets discouraging.