Community > Posts By > tigerstoy

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:39 AM
The point is the person knows up front you smoke! They say no problem and then make a problem of it!!

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:14 AM
I see it more of a power play!

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 05:06 AM
I agree-why can't people just be honest and say smoking bothers me or I don't want to date a smoker? I feel it is the same as trying to change your lovers way of dressing-talking-eating-etc.

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:47 AM
I smoke and have been put in situations were during dating the non-smoker is fine with my smoking, yet as soon as the relationship turns serious-I get the don't smoke in the house,car etc-when before it was no problem-why is that?

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:32 AM
Been there done that! Loved the freedom and got alot of GOOD attention!

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/29/10 04:30 AM
If someone is already in a relationship then I consider them off limits-how many times have you been cheated on? If someone is just not interested then what real chance do you have other than just making a fool of yourself. Sometimes it is hard to give up something you want so badly-but you have to consider why you want it-is it the winning or the game itself?

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:24 PM
got it in Cancun!

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:21 PM
Yes I am still bored-anyone else or is it just me??noway

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:19 PM
What age group are you looking at? What about men and all there baby momma's??

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 07:12 PM
It seems that the bra manufacturer weighs the boobs either that or the gyno. Produce scales work only for the Dolly Partons of the world.

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:58 PM
I am pretty new to this site-yet-it is hard to get anyone to pay attention and actually talk about anything-serious or not. It does seem to be a radical game for most. Hope you find what you are looking for.

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:52 PM
I think the reason we are all on this site-looking for love in all the wrong places-is to find the one out there that is different-faitful-loving-etc. Well good luck. The girl needs to let you go and you need to let her go also. She seems to be someone that is afraid to be alone, so she goes back to the ones she has wronged, just to have someone in her life. Always look forward in life-never back-something cannot be changed.

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:46 PM
Our little country round abouts are called squares in Trenton-and yes it is so funny watching drunks or tourists going the wrong way!! Everyone is so use to it-we just sit and watch! Purple is not a good color to get attention-I say use mauve-it is soothing!

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:40 PM
What about drugs given with a script from the doctor? These drugs are allowed as long as you have the script, people abuse these as much if not more than illegal ones??

tigerstoy's photo
Thu 08/26/10 06:34 PM
pretty new myself-WELCOME!drinker

tigerstoy's photo
Wed 08/25/10 02:04 AM
the last full moon I saw was hairy and ugly, maybe I should try looking toward the sky??blushing

tigerstoy's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:50 AM
I just realized I am 3 hours ahead of the time on the posts-in my world it is 4:50 am-what time is it in your world

tigerstoy's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:40 AM
my computer just went POOOFFFF as soon as I got online-back now hey glad you guys kept up the conversation lol

tigerstoy's photo
Tue 08/24/10 10:06 PM
Just wanted to see if anyone else was online at this hour

tigerstoy's photo
Sun 08/22/10 02:14 PM
now i am hungry for oreo's I will dream of disneyland as I drown my boredom in oreo's and milk

Previous 1