Community > Posts By > warmcobalt

warmcobalt's photo
Thu 03/22/18 04:35 AM
There is no time frame. You will never know until you actually meet.

If you have the opportunity then seize it.

In my opinion you are just wasting time. Personally, there have been many times on these dating sites where there appears to be a mutual attraction, but when it comes down to actually meeting in person they either chicken out or they never intended to.

So.... why waste all that time, unless you like online flirting.

I you have any interest, do yourself a favor and try to meet in person.

warmcobalt's photo
Sat 02/03/18 07:05 AM
Edited by warmcobalt on Sat 02/03/18 07:07 AM

I agree with the others....good profile! Just to make it even better, may I suggest you write about the type of lady you're seeking.

Happy mingling.

One of the main reasons I have not placed information on "What type of woman I am looking for" relates to how it might limit my responses from available women.

When you begin to write information like that into your profile, people tend to read and say to themselves "that's not me" or perhaps get a negative feeling.

I would much rather give information on who I am and my activities. Let her decide if she "fits" into my lifestyle.

Honestly, you can write yourself out of the picture by eliminating some of the women before they even finish my profile.

Until I begin to correspond and meet someone in person I tend not to judge or make assumptions. I know I will never find a perfect match to my desires, wouldn't that be great though!

Thank you for that input. I just might perhaps add a bit more in any case.

I thank you all for your kind responses.

warmcobalt's photo
Fri 02/02/18 01:00 PM
I would like some opinions on my profile and pictures. You may be brutally honest - of course keep your response within the guidelines and rules of this forum.