Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 03:27 AM

Queens of the Stoneage

A-Z order please. Next letter is G

My apologies, I thought once you click on it it shows the most recent. I've gotta scroll over. Still new to forums.

Gorillaz

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 03:12 AM

Strange. I keep hearing about all these requests for money. I've been fairly active here daily for 1 full month and have not yet been asked for money. HOWEVER, I have been contacted by many, many scammers, mostly asking to go to google hangouts or wherever. Maybe that's where they ask for money?? Are you people REALLY going to google hangouts from these scammers? No wonder you're being asked for money. It took me about 15 minutes on the site to know all requests to go to google hangouts are scammers.

They ask to go off site, so the Mingle amins can not intervene. These con artists are somehow clever, but they also thrive on the stupidity and desparation of those, who go off site.

Yeah, I usually report those accounts. chick just posted a link. Nothing else.
I didn't click it obviously lol Another for the block list :/

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 02:36 AM
Queens of the Stoneage

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 02:33 AM
I don't know how to properly navigate here, but I think I did it wrong, or posted at the wrong time :/
I will show myself out.

no photo
Fri 12/25/20 02:32 AM
Hey, new to the game. Looks fun though.

no photo
Sun 12/20/20 08:31 AM
Catching up on MHA, started rewatching Naruto. waiting for the AoT dub for the final season to come out.
Watched a lot of rom coms a couple months ago, didn't know I liked them till I realised they all fell into the category hah

no photo
Tue 06/14/16 10:09 AM
SWKOTOR Series
Mass Effect Series
Dragon Age Series
The Elder Scrolls Series

Skyrim got a makeover and Andromeda should be out soon.

no photo
Wed 11/13/13 02:15 PM
Newly single. Recently had one of my organs destroyed. I remember wanting to be free before and now that I am.... well its not that great. Hmmm mayhaps alcohol can help ;-)

no photo
Wed 11/13/13 02:05 PM
Eczema