Community > Posts By > Wolfeyes58

Wolfeyes58's photo
Thu 11/06/08 12:24 AM

Mark you ... or Marc you ... bigsmile

I love wallowing around in the words you throw down ... flowerforyou flowerforyou

I was wondering the same thing??? Good play on words.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:16 AM
I believe too....thanks for sharing Suz.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:14 AM
Prayers are with you on this day...hoping peace comes to your heart and soul.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:13 AM
I loved em both Kristi...well actually the last one you posted as well. I do believe in myself and I don't let anything bring me down. I dust the dirt off and get up and face things head on. They just better be ready for when I get back up.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:09 AM
Very good Kristi..two great quotes and one very well written poem. Nicely done.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:07 AM

And if one knows how to help achieve it, it is even better....I'm saying anymore than that.
:wink: You go, R!!!!!

Thank you L...I didn't get a chance and go back to edit but I left out a word...but I think everyone knew what I was getting at. And the sounds of when you make that person achieve that Big O, little O, or whichever, if you can keep it up and continue, the Ooooooooooooo are long and drawn out and even better. Shut up Robert..

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 02:08 PM
And if one knows how to help achieve it, it is even better....I'm saying anymore than that.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:30 AM
Suz, very well written and heartfelt and I am sure whomever is in your destiny will come your way. All you have to do is what I did, and voila, they will show up right before you know it. Good luck sweetie.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:26 AM
Denise, I finally took the time to read what you wrote and you have the flair and words for children. I loved it.

Pam, I never had the privilege with Spongebob as I have with Barney and his friends with my three girls. But now, my gf's two year old enjoys watching that yellow character, so it wouldn't take much to come with something, but I think two things are right, Dee's poem of what she wrote and what you said about what comes from the heart is the best no matter how you word it.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:03 AM
THanks Kristi and Suze and hope everyone has a thankful holiday season.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:59 AM
Thanks to you all....

Dee lots of :heart: and ((((Dee))))'s to you and flowers to top it off.

Good to see you again Faded...

Thanks Suze and Reb..flowers flowers flowers

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:56 AM
Thank you all and I hope you have a wonderful next two months into the holidays.

Thanks Sis for your kind words and miss you.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:54 AM
I would like to take my shot at it...and she is so precious. Little redhead girl.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:35 AM
How I missed this one I surely don't know....I must have been flying in my own clouds. Very good write my dear. It does look like a wonderful thing to do when you look up in the sky and see a hawk or an eagle just floating on the air and wishing you could do the same thing. Thanks for taking me to heights I would like to be at right now.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:31 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: to always for yourself or for friends, you always have a heart Pam. Good write.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:29 AM
My hand is extended to you my dear. I will always be here if you need someone to talk too or you need that hand to pull you up. Never give up sweetie.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:28 AM
Are these your own words Sherri...lol. If so...you got a hit there...baby. Sounds like erotic hip hop..lol.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:53 AM

gladness surrounds you- very nice Robert:smile: :smile:

Thank you Pam...re-read my profile and you will see why.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:50 AM
Thank you trying_to_fly...good to see you...

Thank you Pam, no reminder, just good warm wishes to you all and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Wolfeyes58's photo
Mon 11/03/08 06:48 AM

Thank you Pam...so I am assuming you liked it?

I like everything you write Robert-you know that>:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

<<<<Grinning from ear to ear...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25