Community > Posts By > pistonsrb2

pistonsrb2's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:36 AM
Edited by pistonsrb2 on Wed 09/03/08 11:39 AM
Well, don't make that promise cause you certainly don't want to get into a situation where you're lying to yourself. You need to realize that...while the relationship did not last, it was part of the road you're taking to get to where you need to be. Sure it hurts, and it should. But, whether by your choice or not...it's over and time to move on. The guy that you blew off because of the rebound thing...How do you think he feels? Maybe he just got out of one also, and gets into this...just to be rejected. It's not just about you...but about others as well. You may feel some concellation knowing that he is probably feeling worse, but I don't sense that type of uncaring person from you. Just pick yourself up, and continue living. I certainly wouldn't have a connection with the person that you are no longer in a relationship with. Obviously he doesn't care, or he'd not have put you through the pain that you had to endure. He either is feeling bad, and is doing what in his mind will help him feel better about what he did, or he may be wearing your pain like a badge, and have his friends listening to you as you weep, whine, or melt at every word he speaks....as if he is giving you hope to live. You are not a bad looking woman, so I would chock it up to his lost and be on my way. By you two breaking up, He gave you the opportunity to make someone else more deserving the benefit of a good/great relationship. Now, go ahead with your life and start living again.