Community > Posts By > BooneBajita

no photo
Tue 11/06/07 07:18 PM
Told the joke to my best friend, and she cracked up. Thanks! laugh laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 11/02/07 11:58 AM
LMAO! laugh

no photo
Wed 10/24/07 02:54 PM
I try to be honest about what I say & see what happens when I post.:smile:

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 08:21 PM
A pic is a pic. Love when people put something besides self portrait. Shows a bit of personality in what they like. Very cool

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:47 PM
Even if I were in for a 1-nighter, I'd wanna know what kind of guy I'm with, so I know what he might like & stuff.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:45 PM
Here's something funny, too. I'm 4 ft. 7, and I was with my best friend in Walmart when she and another woman started talking. Anne mentioned her daughter, and the other woman asked if I was the daughter! happy

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:41 PM
That's the beauty of this site, though, give just enough to tantilize, make a new friend, and see where it leads. THEN you can get the the core of the personality & stuff.

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:38 PM
Yo, Max. a friend and I were at lunch with other friends & someone called him handsome, and he commented he wasn't handsome, but I told him the inside is wa makes him handsome. Hey he cracks me up!

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:35 PM
Very true, all. My thing is safety, so I try not to post my pic on sites where anyone I don't know can see it, better safe than sorry, all that. That's why I don't do the pic thing on here. I ws just curious about what others thought. I am viually impaired, so I go by the profile more than the pic. If they're hot, that's just an added bonus! laugh

no photo
Tue 10/23/07 07:24 PM
There are a few topics where you are asked about the person above you. My question is, do you answer based on picture alone, or do you check out the profile, too? Just curious at the majority. I have posted on one of these topics, and the person replying to me says stuff like , "Hard to tell" or "That's not a pic, just a JUSTSAYHI sign." frown I myself look @ profile.

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 07:28 PM
when I have the funds, I paint, otherwise I draw & stuff like that. I have done pottery (mainly slab art cuz I stink at the wheel) and painted ceramics, but they were in classes. No money to do so on my own. If I could, I would, though! I do photography, too, my fave. The visual stuff is a little oxymoronic cuz I am visually impaired. Fun anyway. :wink: laugh

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 05:41 PM
OK, non-driving Boonie here, looking for fellow Watauga County ppl or at least neighboring areas. I'd love to find some more friends in the area who aren't ASU students. Not that that's not cool or anything, but I wanna meet people my age.

no photo
Mon 10/15/07 06:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh Hadn't heard the song till one day @ a local Huddle House, made me think of my aunt. She used to sing it being goofy. Cracked me up! That was before I heard the whole song (only heard the chorus before the restaurant).

no photo
Mon 10/15/07 03:19 PM
I like a guy who can defend himself in a discussion, but is willing to compromise. a guy who's a yes-man is kind of annoying, but loyalty and honesty & stuf along those lines is awesome. I consider myself a nice girl, until you're on my bad side, then watch out. I give what I get, let's just put it that way.explode or laugh take your pick. :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:53 PM
I haven't had the latter part happen, but I HAVE gone in the wrong bathroom before. I hate the sticker/not-tactile labels. :angry: It probably wouldn't cost much more to buy at least a tactile sign, at least one with raised letters. Doesn't have to be a humongous one with braille and all. I also hate when the sticker is like at eye level for someone 5;6:, and I'm 4'7". Need I say more?

no photo
Sun 10/07/07 07:20 PM
Have any of you done something REALLY stupid because you didn't see something? I'm visually impaired, so I have these moments frequently, some funnier than others. I'll share mine if you share yours...

Good example; I walked into a handicap parking sign cuz it wasn't where I'd expected it to be, and it was somewhere I'd not been. Also I was facing the side of the sign, not the front. Next thing I know... BOING!!! Right between the eyes! OW! embarassed laugh Such is life. ohwell

no photo
Mon 10/01/07 09:03 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm having a hard time stifling my laughter, and I'm @ the LIBRARY. LMAO Great way to start the day & week! Thanks!

no photo
Mon 10/01/07 07:10 AM
Beautiful quote, Frank.

no photo
Thu 09/27/07 08:30 AM
Hey, all. I'm from Boone, NC, and I just joined yesterday. Good luck to my fellow newbies!