Community > Posts By > TySande99

TySande99's photo
Wed 07/18/18 02:46 PM
There's not much to do here on Mingle2 and i haven't found a real woman nearby to have friends with benefits with.

TySande99's photo
Tue 07/17/18 07:42 AM
Hope y'all slept alright because i slept alright.

TySande99's photo
Thu 05/03/18 08:05 AM
Well i haven't found any real women and this search is starting to make me tired and thinking like i should give up. Well who cares bc i'm mostly a free single independent guy anyways.

TySande99's photo
Sun 03/18/18 05:59 AM
Morning everyone I just got back on here from a break bc I didn't have any luck on here but I gotta feeling things will change tho.

TySande99's photo
Sat 03/03/18 02:34 PM
I know I've been on here for a little while but it seems I have no luck finding a woman near me. But hopefully I'll get somewheres tho just gotta be patient...

TySande99's photo
Sat 03/03/18 06:25 AM
Hello and happy weekend to you too:slight_smile:

TySande99's photo
Sat 03/03/18 05:23 AM
Just got up from bed and I'm ready to start the weekend:grinning:

TySande99's photo
Fri 03/02/18 11:30 AM
Just finished my profile details and interests:thumbsup:

TySande99's photo
Fri 03/02/18 08:45 AM
I'm looking for some woman to chat with and probably date you know. I haven't had any luck on here but eventually it'll turn up tho. I'm a nice and handsome guy who draws cartoons, cook foods, and play videogames and basketball. I also workout at the gym sometimes :muscle::wink:

TySande99's photo
Thu 03/01/18 07:18 PM
well today has been fine ig but I'm guessing Friday will be a better day than today so...Good nite y'all :wink:

TySande99's photo
Thu 03/01/18 04:27 PM
So since i miss talking to people and i have no friends, I need a girl to chat with and probably date bc i'm also single.

I love meeting new people and I'm alot of things like my family says i'm handsome, nice, sweet, and i have a big heart but if someone be messing with my big heart, then you the wrong person for me...

Is there anyone nearby bc i live in Henderson, KY and i'm alright with woman from Henderson or in Evansville, IN.

TySande99's photo
Thu 03/01/18 04:00 PM
Since my ex left me without saying anything I've been down in the dumps and just thinking that love can be crappy when it comes to woman leaving me...

I'm a nice and handsome guy i can't lie, it's just every time i try to be the good boyfriend in the relationship she leaves me without saying anything like WTF!?

I mean being single can be alright but the thing is i have no friends to talk or hang out with, so all i do is either go walking and think about my loss or sit in the house doing absolutely nothing really.

TySande99's photo
Sun 02/11/18 08:38 AM
I'm not awake and cold asf. I'm thinking eat, sleep, and play games all day bc I got no plans for Sunday anyways:video_game::pizza:

TySande99's photo
Thu 02/08/18 03:29 PM
Man It's hard to find me a Valentines day girlfriend and it's always been hard for me.

I'm finding me a girl to date for Valentines day because i never had any close friends or a girlfriend and since my ex from long time ago left me twice back in high school, I never had anyone as my Valentine on Valentines day. That's why i wanna see if there's anyone in Kentucky or anywhere who is single and wants to be my Valentine for Valentines day:heart:

TySande99's photo
Thu 02/08/18 01:10 PM
I'm seeing if i can find a woman to chat and date with before Valentines day, but no lucksad2

I never had someone as my Valentine for Valentines day because I don't have any close friends or love ones back in High school and it sucks not being loved really. That's why i'm still trying to change up this year and try to find a girlfriend that's worth my time and won't leave me like my ex-girlfriends in the past...