Community > Posts By > wolfchic

no photo
Sun 05/31/15 10:06 PM
Sending prayers!flowers

no photo
Sat 05/30/15 12:12 AM

Dear Heavenly father bless this meal I am about to receive. And bless our dear Zippy that he is feeling some relief and can tolerate some sustenance with us even though the miles between are many. Nourish and strength him in his battle and bring forth his appetite and calm his stomach so he can enjoy the blessing of food from your bountiful earth. Guide his nurses to comfort him and bring his angels around him that he feels the presence of friends and loved ones. We are grateful you hear our prayers and answer his. Amen

Amen!:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:55 PM
I am a firm believer that animals understand more then we think.
Just yesterday, I was watching my 8 week old baby. He had milk dripping down his chin. I was wiping it off with a Kleenex. Said I may need another one. My dog went and grabbed another one. It awesome!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 05/29/15 11:04 PM
Sending prayers!

no photo
Thu 05/28/15 11:10 PM
Lighting candles! You are in my prayers zippy.
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 05/22/15 11:27 PM
Sending prayers to him and the family! The Lord is on it and meeting all his needs.
( Just Believe )
:angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Thu 05/21/15 09:34 PM
Prayers on the way!

no photo
Wed 05/20/15 12:11 AM

Will I ever find true love and get married?

Yes.

Sweet!:banana: :banana: biggrin

no photo
Tue 05/19/15 11:17 PM
Sending prayers for him.
Just Believe!

no photo
Mon 05/18/15 11:55 PM
Will I ever find true love and get married?

no photo
Fri 05/15/15 09:56 PM

Ever been on a first date 9(at a restaurant) that was so bad that within the first ten minutes you wanted to scream "Check Please"!

No, no one has ever made me want to act like a child having a tantrum, to scream and run away, in a restaurant.

drinker :banana: :banana: :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/12/15 11:34 PM
noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway bigsmile

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear All you have been through. I think coming to terms with being limited is one of the hardest things we all have to face.
But you will get through this. And pity party is just no fun! But we all need one now and then. waving
But keep it short. Sending prayers for continued healing. And the strength to get through with positively.
waving

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:58 AM
:smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: :tongue: mad :angry: explode grumble noway love ohwell flowerforyou indifferent glasses embarassed frown smokin devil sick smooched :heart: drinker :cry: brokenheart sad bigsmile blushing huh yawn rant frustrated tears :banana: pitchfork drinks drinks drool flowers biggrin what think :laughing: smitten offtopic oops spock rofl whoa sad2 scared shocked ill asleep slaphead smile2 shades surprised :thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving winking tongue2 tongue2 :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Fri 05/08/15 10:58 PM
Welcome1waving

no photo
Thu 05/07/15 11:55 PM
Zippy, continued prayers sent your way. Keep up the good fight. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

no photo
Fri 02/13/15 10:09 PM
Prayers continue zippy!
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :winking flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/08/15 03:44 PM

Well, that should be all 16 done :)
I'm gonna call it a night, Skype with my girl in a minute.

Tomorrow I'll let you know if I'm gonna do a 2nd round. Just wait and see how I feel first.

Thank you everyone so far for your trust!

flowerforyou

Did you forget me???sad

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 04:31 PM
So happy to here things are going well.
Prayers continue for you and your family!:heart: :angel: flowers

no photo
Wed 02/04/15 03:47 PM
Single

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25