Community > Posts By > michellestrebe

michellestrebe's photo
Mon 12/07/20 11:27 AM
My name is Michelle I am looking for Christian boyfriend. I am 36 I love really funny men. I love to dance. I love country pop Christian music. I have brown hair hazel eyes. I am about 5 feet tall. I love talking on the phone. I do not want to have children. I am looking for someone who wants to fall in love with me. I am looking for 18 to 39 years old. I love going out to eat. I love going shopping. I am looking for someone who wants a relationship. So far I have not got alot of response from men. I love ncis ncis la and I love fbi most wanted fbi law and order svu. I love to talk about my kitty cat is 2 years old its her birthday. I am looking forward to hear from you men. I have been a Christian when I was 9 years old I got saved. I believe Jesus died on the cross for my sins. I am looking to find the one who wants to talk on the phone. I love really funny men. I am funny caring loving understanding. I hope to get a job soon. So if your wanting to talk to me in box me or write me on here.

michellestrebe's photo
Sat 11/21/20 02:24 PM
please post a reply I would love to talk to mem.

michellestrebe's photo
Sat 11/21/20 02:18 PM
I am looking for a relationship in the USA. I love really funny men. I am looking for 18 to 39 years old. I am 36 years old. I do not want children of my own. I am looking for a man to fall in love with me my sister and brother are older than me. I miss everything. I do not want to get hurt again. I love really funny men. I love to dance. I love nics la and ncis. I am a Christian and I love thanks giving and Christmas. I just want someone to fall in love with me. I am not looking for a one night stand. I am looking for long distance relation ship. I dont want to be sad. I have covid 19 and I love talking on the phone. So men if you want to write me back please do. I hope to hear from you. 18 to 39 years old.

michellestrebe's photo
Thu 09/19/19 11:30 AM
I'm a Christian. And I am new on this site. I would like to date Christian singles. I'm 34 almost 35 years old. How can I get men to look at my profile on here. 18 to 38