Community > Posts By > skyweezy

skyweezy's photo
Mon 09/13/10 09:33 PM

Is it the jelly that makes it hardcore?

no its the x stream crunchy peanut butter that makes it hardcore

skyweezy's photo
Mon 09/13/10 09:25 PM

i have to give bush more credit... he obviously knew of the zombie danger...

i think i would agree

skyweezy's photo
Mon 09/13/10 09:23 PM

And cars? you can't have a life here (the middle of no where Oklahoma) without a car.

IndianWoman, you should know better than to say such a thing.
You can't have a life in Oklahoma without a pick-up truck.

By the way, about the height thing . . . we are all the same height when lying down.

we are the same when laying down

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:31 AM
i like the hampton inn personally

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:26 AM

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:52 AM
welcome and good luck

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:51 AM
am i the only one who remembers darkwing duck

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:00 AM
dont forget stubbs

skyweezy's photo
Thu 09/09/10 05:52 AM

The tall thing? It goes both ways...I'm taller than most men and built like a zipper. Being tall has definate draw backs...for example, everyone thinks you can dance when all your are doing is bobbing to miss the ceiling fan in a mobile homerofl , find pants for women in a 36" inseam...better yet Scrubs! waving

I prefer a tall man simply for the fact he can tip my head back and kiss me ... NOT the other way around. (maybe the reason I'm still single? could be...snicker)

And the hairy chest...well...it doesn't matter to me...I don't have a preference.

And it's been my experience...men like curves better than zippers.brokenheart

And cars? you can't have a life here (the middle of no where Oklahoma) without a car.

Try and get a date after having a disfiguring surgery. Now THAT will challenge your self esteem.

yea surgery will do that i know went through one myself

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 11:44 PM
as long as your confident there shouldnt be a problem

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 11:43 PM

I really miss

the angry beavers
ren and stimpy
catdog
rugrats
looneytoons

and so on..

yea there use to be so many good cartoons

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 11:27 AM

why do women hate cause a guy isnt 6' tall or have a hairy chest
or drive a poarche or because his hair isnt blonde all along the same lines personaly looks are not that important to me

Personally i don't like body hair at all period. Except facial hair i like facial hair. and i don't like really tall guys either. but they should at least be the same height as me. i like dirty blonde hair but i have no preference. and i don't car if they are bigger or thinner than i am. No Porsche for me tho i prefer a guy that at least HAS a car. lol

but see you still have your bias's it dont mean your hateing

everyone has their preferences

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 11:06 AM
you never know its a small world

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:57 AM

Wow this was dejavu...

could swear i've seen this before somewheres...

it happened to me in bonnaroo maybe you were there

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:51 AM

pass the shrooms

sorry already ate them all need money for more help me out plz

skyweezy's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:45 AM

Im not even overweight and I have issues just because Im not a size ZERO! Honey, most guys live in a fantasy world, which is why so many 30 and 40 year olds are running around still single. They dont realize it yet, but soon enough they will have passed the benchmark of finding anyone and be left to wither away with their bald head and wrinkled faces. I have also dated guys with beer bellies and funny how TWO-SIDED some of them can be. Im 5'10 and with my height my weight is very disguisable, however good I look in my clothes, at the end of the day, I went from 109 lbs before kids to now, and I am still left with the aftermath of stretch mark scars for life. So just focus on the ones who do and WILL want you. Your personality will say it all. Good Luck and just know, when you do find the right guy it's because he's into you, not because you had to lose twenty pounds or something. Don't change yourself if you are already healthy babe!

Someone sounds jaded!

Jaded? I am happy. Im not against surgery or anything either. I think people should be happy with who they are. If they arent then go get surgery. But dont do it on account of another person. I personally want to feel sexy at all times. I have my eyeliner tattooed, because my eyes tend to water a lot, and I know my eyes are grey so they are very light and my skin is light, I know I feel sexier when I have my eye make-up on. Personal preferences I guess.

My "jaded" comment came from your comment about men. Not about your body type. I should have clarified. Fact of the matter is that a good portion of men and women do have an issue with body type. I don't care what people say. The actions of men and women prove that body type does matter to them. Most women want a guy who is in shape and is attractive. Most guys want that as well. Most women want a good looking guy who makes them "hot for them". Most men want that from their woman.

BTW....Goof will not tat his ballsac. Never!

Oh Okay, in that case, you are correct, yes I dated guys with big ole bellies but yet they are wishing for some tall super model who hangs out at nude beaches. Take a look in the mirror buddy.

Well. Dudes like that can dream.....and live in fantasy land.laugh

fantasy land is a fun place man

skyweezy's photo
Tue 09/07/10 12:23 PM
make them work a little bit dont just throw your life story out there like its nothing

skyweezy's photo
Tue 09/07/10 12:07 PM
give it some time dude you go straight into talking about brides and stuff

skyweezy's photo
Tue 09/07/10 12:04 PM

ok , maybe a ballsack or the inside of your anus, HAHAHA

true that would be painful

skyweezy's photo
Tue 09/07/10 11:54 AM

you do what you feel but tattooing your eyeliner is one of the most hard core things ive ever heard of you deserve some respect

Thank you, and it's hurts much worse than a tattooe anywhere else. so GUYS PAY ATTENTION!

i bet i cant think of much thats more painful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6