Community > Posts By > ADarkerStorm

ADarkerStorm's photo
Thu 01/13/11 09:17 AM
American Beauty...in between my legs. It's pokey...

ADarkerStorm's photo
Thu 12/30/10 01:51 PM
Strangely enough, we're having flurries in Tombstone. So chilly outside. Wish I could find Her as I need Her to warm me up. Mentally AND physically...:wink:

ADarkerStorm's photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:31 PM
Ah, to my knowledge, cartoons really started going downhill once they "outsourced" all the animator jobs over to Korea or Hong Kong.

ADarkerStorm's photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:18 PM
...depends on how she's taken care of herself, really. I know some women (term loosely used) living near me who actually enjoy shooting meth into their veins. They're in the 20-40 range but, naturally, look at least two decades older. Me mum is 50 and looks astoundingly like she did when she was 30. Given all that, I'd have to draw the upward limit at 55.

ADarkerStorm's photo
Sat 11/27/10 02:10 PM
I'm going to go far, far out on a limb here and say SSB for the 64.

ADarkerStorm's photo
Sat 11/27/10 01:48 PM
Lol...you too?

ADarkerStorm's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:47 AM
Edited by ADarkerStorm on Wed 11/17/10 09:47 AM
Is what we call "God"
A Bose-Einstein Condensate?
All-knowing particles...

ADarkerStorm's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:39 AM
And, in all actuality, sometimes we do eat people (think Soylent Green[I know, it's just a movie]), and I have no doubts that to this day there are children being kept in cages and displayed (think sex trafficking). Asserting that we are worlds apart from other animals is a trap I'd prefer not to fall in.

ADarkerStorm's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:29 AM
Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.-Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith