Community > Posts By > Boy_Wonder10

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Wed 09/01/10 05:07 AM
great work on the profile. i give it a 7/10. thats on my scale ofcourse :)
II think your more than ready to mingle!
have fun

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:43 PM
dude, you should just go there and fix things up with your son when you get a chance(at the wedding i mean). unless its going to ruin his day ofcourse. but your son sounds like an idiot. what about his fiancee. what were her thoughts on inviting you. it could even be her fault you didnt get an invite

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:35 PM

He may have loved me, but he wasn't in love with me... *nods gently*

I dont think that this guy "loved" you either. (sorry for the harshness)
but if he loved you then im sure he wouldve atleast tried to make you feel more appreciated. especially after so many months. he shouldve been showing you off to his friends not acting like he didnt know you while they were around and then only showing it when yous are in bed together. wheres the love in that approach?

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Tue 08/31/10 11:21 PM

*chuckles* Yeah... I figured that if it was going to come down to that, making me feel like I am, like you said, a bed buddy, that it wasn't worth it... He may have loved me, but he wasn't in love with me... *nods gently*

why would you try and draw that distinction?

if he loved you he would have let you know by his actions. it seems to me that these actions showed you something much different.

you will drive yourself batty trying to reason this, there is no reasoning other peoples actions or emotions. ad you are not doing yourself any favors by making it anything other than what it is. the bottom line here is that he did/doesn't treat you like you deserve to be treated, so find someone who will and put this guy in your past where he belongs.

Thankgod someone agrees on that part lol

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Tue 08/31/10 10:58 PM
Take it from a guy.
Tanya and princess are right girl. he sounds like he just wants you for the more "fun" side of things. If i was you id end the friendship if he just wants you for that. unless you dont have any respect for yourself..and i can tell just by lokoing at your pic that your not like that.
do yourself a favourand get rid of him.

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Mon 08/30/10 02:18 AM
I am a caring aries :)

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Mon 08/30/10 01:08 AM
A smile that has the power,
to light up the darkest of rooms,
and the personality of a flower,
this girl could leave any sad boy singing happy love tunes.

Boy_Wonder10's photo
Sun 08/29/10 11:00 PM
If i was 28 and she was 18, with a really strong emotional connection shared between one another, i would for sure. but i would make sure it was done the right way. Alot of serious thought would go into it. I mean, whos to say she wont turn around at the age of 21 and complain that she isnt "living her life to the max".

It's another one of lifes many risks which you would have to decide on i guess.

just dont be greedy if you feel like she doesnt want the same things as you. Its her life to remember :)