Community > Posts By > Twitch

Twitch's photo
Thu 08/20/09 08:20 AM

Morning waving

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:37 AM
Edited by Twitch on Wed 08/19/09 06:38 AM
I'm diabetic also. Phase 2 (with no medication) my doctor doesn't believe in medication.

I know for me right now (with my situation) that STRESS is my biggest enemy -- so I have to be doubly careful. I try but Mystique you know my situation right now so you know it's difficult for me.

Stay away from the carbs -- eat fish and chicken and try and stay as calm as possible.:heart: :heart:

P.S. Be very careful with fasting

Twitch's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:32 AM

Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a pleasant day flowers

Jayne, if you come in today, I sent you an email, did you get it?

Yes, I got your e-mail; thank you:heart:

Good morning Angels waving

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:09 PM

Hello and welcome waving

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:08 PM

I collect Angels :angel:

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:07 PM

Hello and welcome Louis waving

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 05:04 PM
Edited by Twitch on Mon 08/17/09 05:17 PM
Well for 35 years I've paid taxes (income tax, sales tax etc). Then through no fault of my own I lost my job 18 months ago. I had to depend on umemployment (which doesn't pay enough to live on; let alone rent and utilities). So I tried to get some help through Public Assistance who said no (for reasons I'm not even going to get into). So I had to resort to my retirement fund to make ends meet which was also tight. I couldn't pay my inocme tax for 2008. Now our government has turned me over to collection -- they don't care either. Taxes suck right now in this world of ours. They tax you on everything. I live in New York and the tax rate is close to 9%.

People out of work who receive unemployment still pay inocme tax if they can afford to have it taken out automatically. It's really sad that people like us don't stand together instead of being like sheep and just take it.

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 03:10 PM

:heart: :heart: I would like to express my thanks to Gayfifer (Edward) and SummerLady (Patti) who both put a smile on my face today (something I haven't been doing lately). It means so much to me knowing there are Angels who are not afraid to reach out to help someone who is struggling. Thank you all so much. :heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:31 AM

I might be a little slower than I used to be?

But that is part of QUALITY control.pitchfork slaphead :thumbsup: tongue2 tongue2 flowers

laugh laugh laugh Go Sage laugh laugh laugh

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:24 AM

:heart: Good morning all -- hope everyone has a cool and peaceful day. :heart:

Twitch's photo
Mon 08/17/09 06:23 AM

flowerforyou Go morning Charles flowerforyou

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 05:04 PM
Edited by Twitch on Sat 08/15/09 05:10 PM

:heart: I just wanted to say thank you again to all the Angels who have touched my life this week. I am in a very scary place right now and I just don't know what more I can do. Alot of you know that I'm an alcoholic with 17 years of sobriety that I don't want to lose over this. Lately, it's very hard to do "the next thing". So I'd like to ask a favor -- could you say a prayer for me tonight asking your Higher Power (whoever He or She is) to keep me safe by not doing or saying anything stupid. I'm going to meetings and talking to my sponsor but it's just not enough. Thank you. :heart:

Prayers up and sending positive thoughts your way, Jayne. :heart:

I wish I knew the magic words to say to make the urge to drink just go *poof* and disappear. 17 years of sobriety is a long time and I know the minute you swallow that first drink you'll regret it. Please, stay steady to the course. I am sending you my # to call anytime, day or night. :heart: We love you!:heart:

I'm not thinking of drinking Bug -- that won't solve anything and it will make things in my world worse than they are now (if that's possible LOL). It's just doing the right thing -- being a good person, trying to be a better person than the day before, etc. I'm always honest and I've always helped those around me who are worse off than me. But it's the idea of seeking help financially and being told there isn't anything we can do for you -- after 35 years of putting into the system where people healthier than myself have taken advantage of a "free lunch". Is it my race, that I'm a single woman alone with no children, my age? It's quite depressing and scary.

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 04:26 PM

Hello and welcome waving

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 04:23 PM

Hello and welcome waving

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 04:22 PM

No :cry:

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 04:21 PM

:heart: I just wanted to say thank you again to all the Angels who have touched my life this week. I am in a very scary place right now and I just don't know what more I can do. Alot of you know that I'm an alcoholic with 17 years of sobriety that I don't want to lose over this. Lately, it's very hard to do "the next thing". So I'd like to ask a favor -- could you say a prayer for me tonight asking your Higher Power (whoever He or She is) to keep me safe by not doing or saying anything stupid. I'm going to meetings and talking to my sponsor but it's just not enough. Thank you. :heart:

Twitch's photo
Sat 08/15/09 02:29 PM

Not in my world; I'm ready, willing and able. Not true in my case anyway.pitchfork

Twitch's photo
Fri 08/14/09 03:28 PM

Twitch!! Sooooooooo good to see U!!!:banana:

Hi Mikey -- soooooooooooo good to see you too :heart:

Twitch's photo
Fri 08/14/09 02:56 PM

:heart: Sherry :heart:
From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for your package. A lot of the items were very badly needed. Thanks for reaching out to me -- it won't be forgotten.:heart:

Twitch's photo
Thu 08/13/09 03:26 PM

:heart: flowerforyou drinker Happy Birthday Girl :heart: flowerforyou drinker

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25