Twitch's photo
Thu 11/26/09 06:48 AM

So sorry for your loss Krupa. My prayers are with your family.:heart:

Twitch's photo
Mon 11/16/09 01:41 PM

Great big hug coming your way Mirror :heart:

Twitch's photo
Fri 10/09/09 10:49 AM

Happy Birthday; hope this next year is happy, healthy and wonderful for you. :heart:

Twitch's photo
Thu 09/17/09 04:03 PM

Mikey - you will never change -- that is why we love you :heart:

Twitch's photo
Wed 09/16/09 04:51 PM

:banana: :banana: Happy Birthday Joyce :banana: :banana:

Twitch's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:39 PM

Relax and be yourself -- good luck :smile:

Twitch's photo
Wed 09/16/09 03:38 PM

So sorry I missed your actual day.
Happy Birthday girl :heart:

Twitch's photo
Wed 09/16/09 01:18 PM

I'm so sorry you had to go through this -- but the miracle is that you gave this beautiful creature more love in the short time you had her then she had ever known before -- and that my brother in recovery is a good thing.

I'm in recovery also -- 17 yrs sober and clean. Living on life's terms can suck at times -- but we have choices. I lost my job 19 months ago and the reality is I can lose everything I've worked for. Drinking is not an option for me at this time because although things are tough for me right now, picking up will only make them worse. I've learned things happen (whether good or bad) for a reason -- our Higher Powers have plans for us whether we believe in that or not.

Getting sober is easy -- staying sober is a full time job. For me, sobriety is a way of life and the steps are there for me to apply to my sobriety. Keep sharing your feelings, stick close to your sponsor, and apply those steps. I wish you peace.

If you ever need to talk, please feel free to e-mail me. We can't do this alone.

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 05:02 PM

Thanks NJMom and Cindy; have a long way to go but I'm hoping this is the beginning of the light in a long tunnel.

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:32 PM

09/11/81 28 yrs today, clean and sober.
Thanks AA.

Congrats to you Michigan :heart:

I'm a friend of Bill's also -- 17 years sober and clean (April 1, 1992) a day at a time.:heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:29 PM

:heart: :heart: Hello Angels :heart: :heart:

I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude again to all the "Angels" who helped me during a very low time in my life. Your cards, words of encouragement, gifts and packages not only lifted my spirits, but put faith in my heart again and gave me a renewed sense of hope -- in myself and the love of friends I've never met.

I am happy to report two miracles I've received:

1) my family is back in my life

2) I found a job finally. I'm not the CEO of any major company -- I am washing dishes, waiting tables, and assistant to the chef (who is also my very close friend) in a small pizzeria/cafe. I've never washed so many dishes in my whole entire life. It's miminum wage but it has given me a reason to get up each morning, hope in my heart, the ability to hopefully hold on to the things I cherish most -- my serenity and peace of mind, my beloved cat (who I thought I'd have to give up), the apartment I love, my 14 yr old car, and the ability to hopefully catch up on my bills.

I hope after 19 months of being out of work, this is the beginning of good things coming back into my life. I am so thankful to God for answering my prayers in giving me a "door to walk through" finally. I had given up 2 weeks ago and I had completly shutdown. I know through recovery that God never gives me more than He knows I can handle. I pray the coming months get better for not only me, but others out there who are suffering also.

Thank you all for standing by me with encouragement, support, a little help, and the beautiful hearts all of you Angels have. Today, I am a very lucky woman just knowing that all of you, across the miles were there for someone like me -- I'm not so sure I deserve your kindness, but again God gave me the gifts of ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND ONE BEAUTIFUL MAN (in Scotland).

I thank you from my heart

Love, Twitch :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh, what GREAT news!! I am so happy to hear you are working again. Congrats on the job and that your family is back in your life. This deserves a happy dance!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks for the happy dance. Not out of the woods yet, but it's a start and I'm feeling useful again. I pray this is the start of an up hill climb and God gives me the strength to hang on a little longer.:heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 03:26 PM

Hello Twitch:smile:

Well, we finally had are first hearing and i'm just wating for a letter to find out when are are trial will be set. 2 long years is enough for me, but i'm doing ok for what things are.

They why i look at it. I have a clean record and i'm doing everything legal, so things are looking good as far as that goes.

So how you been?

You hang in there babe -- you are on the right track doing everything you are supposed to do. I wish all good things for you.

Getting back on my feet slowly. I finally found a job after 19-months of unemployment.

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:48 PM

So sorry to hear this Shadow -- you are in my prayers babe :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 09/15/09 02:45 PM
:heart: :heart: Hello Angels :heart: :heart:

I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude again to all the "Angels" who helped me during a very low time in my life. Your cards, words of encouragement, gifts and packages not only lifted my spirits, but put faith in my heart again and gave me a renewed sense of hope -- in myself and the love of friends I've never met.

I am happy to report two miracles I've received:

1) my family is back in my life

2) I found a job finally. I'm not the CEO of any major company -- I am washing dishes, waiting tables, and assistant to the chef (who is also my very close friend) in a small pizzeria/cafe. I've never washed so many dishes in my whole entire life. It's miminum wage but it has given me a reason to get up each morning, hope in my heart, the ability to hopefully hold on to the things I cherish most -- my serenity and peace of mind, my beloved cat (who I thought I'd have to give up), the apartment I love, my 14 yr old car, and the ability to hopefully catch up on my bills.

I hope after 19 months of being out of work, this is the beginning of good things coming back into my life. I am so thankful to God for answering my prayers in giving me a "door to walk through" finally. I had given up 2 weeks ago and I had completly shutdown. I know through recovery that God never gives me more than He knows I can handle. I pray the coming months get better for not only me, but others out there who are suffering also.

Thank you all for standing by me with encouragement, support, a little help, and the beautiful hearts all of you Angels have. Today, I am a very lucky woman just knowing that all of you, across the miles were there for someone like me -- I'm not so sure I deserve your kindness, but again God gave me the gifts of ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND ONE BEAUTIFUL MAN (in Scotland).

I thank you from my heart

Love, Twitch :heart: :heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Tue 08/25/09 02:09 PM

Afternoon Angels waving

Twitch's photo
Sun 08/23/09 04:52 PM

:heart: :heart: Happy Birthday Lex -- hope this year is filled with health, happiness, love and an increase in book sales :heart: :heart:

Twitch's photo
Fri 08/21/09 07:41 AM

brokenheart :cry:
So very, very sorry. In my prayers :cry:

Twitch's photo
Thu 08/20/09 02:48 PM

(((Merle))) :heart:
Thank you sooooooooooo much for your thoughtfulness. It's so appreciated.:heart:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25